14

You'd never been to the gym once. You were probably the most out of fit individual like ever. But the way you sprinted down those stairs made you seem like a track star.

You were running for a good three minutes before you eventually came to the realisation that you weren't going anywhere.

These stairs seemed to be going on forever, like you were in some sort of loop.

How big is this damned place ?!!

Each 2 flights of the stairs had a small window area. You took your time walking down these stairs since you were out of breath until you reached the window area.

You decided to take a peek out the window to see just how high up you were.

....

At least 10 floors high. No wonder it was taking ages! You were feeling dizzy. You had been running on pure adrenaline at this point but the reality was starting to hit you.

You were unfit as hell. Luckily for you, you had stopped on the floor with a little reception area. You had no clue how big this place really was.

After walking down the stairs a bit more, you came across a glass door. Looking through it, you could see the reception. It was currently empty at the moment seeing as it was quiet early in the morning.

There was an elevator to the right. Opening the door, you creeped towards the elevator and started to spam the buttons as quick as you could.

You were still insanely paranoid seeing as you were literally in a house full of gang members and murderers not to long ago. And you almost slept with one...

The second you get out of here, you're staying as far away from Rindou as you can.

Hearing the chime of the elevator, you turned around to walk inside, immediately spamming the Ground Floor button.

You hoped you didn't run into any of them on the way down. Rindou's condo was empty but seeing how big this place was, the other members could be rooming in different floors.

You brought your phone from your back pocket of your shorts and opened the UBER app. Putting in the location and telling them to come ASAP.

Your heart sank to the bottom of your stomach when you saw the elevator come to a stop. Before the doors opening dramatically. Sanzu walked inside before spotting you.

"Oh hey y/n. Why are you leaving so early?" He looked at his watch, the time reading 6:46AM.

"I- uh." You couldn't form words. "My mother called me last night, asking where I was cause I forgot to tell her I was sleeping here."

"Hm? Interesting." Was all he said as he walked further into the elevator, pressing the 10th floor button.

"I need to get to ground floor Sanzu."

"You'll be fine. Plus, you don't even have your clothes. These are Rindou's no?" He tugged on your sleeve gently, but you stiffened. He seemed to notice. In fact, he noticed your whole demeanour was strange today. Like you were scared of something.

"You ok?" He asked and you nodded frantically.

"Please Sanzu, I need to go like right now. Can we go to ground floor first?" You spoke softly and he sighed , "Okay fine. Guess your mom really needs you home huh?" He chuckled and you faked a laugh.

He eyed you suspiciously before pressing the Ground Floor button again.

As the elevator was going down, Sanzu's phone chimed with a message. He brought it out to look, then eyed you again, then looked back at his phone.

A small smirk appeared on his face, causing you to mentally freak out. What was that look for?

It didn't matter anyways, because you were getting closer to Ground Floor.

As soon as the elevator reached the floor, your legs were ready to sprint outta there, before he grabbed the back of your collar, causing you to choke and spring back, dropping your phone in the process.

"Where do you think you're going?" He held you back towards his chest, before lifting your finger, to press the 10th floor.

"San—," your words were cut off as he laughed wickedly.

"You really thought you could get outta here that easily?" He seemed to laugh even more at your stupidness. You let out a loud screech, trying to wriggle out of his embrace.

"Please let me go!! I won't tell anybody! I just wanna go home!" Tears were starting to drop from your face , soaking Rindou's shirt.

He wiped your tears with his thumb, before bringing it up to his mouth, licking a long stripe. "Hm, not bad." He smacked his lips before looking down at you again.

"Stop moving." He ordered, but you ignored him, still trying to wriggle your way out. "Tch." He clicked his tongue at your lack of cooperation.

You felt something cold and metal slide under your shirt, stopping on your stomach, before freezing completely. Eyes dropping down to see Sanzu with a gun, tracing circles into your stomach.

You wanted to scream, but he pressed his unoccupied hand to your mouth. "Keep moving, Ill kill you."

That seemed to do it.

You froze in place, even your tears froze.

"Now you wanna comply? Pathetic." He shoved you away from him, gun still in hand as he gripped your chin. Bringing the gun up, he traced the outline of your jaw.

"Such a pretty girl."

You didn't respond. Eyes shaking as they following the gun on your jaw.

He removed the gun and cocked it, "It's rude to ignore someone when they're complimenting you."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" You spoke out fast, eyes still on the gun as he just laughed at you.

"Mmm." He said as he brought the gun to your head. "We're almost there." He coo'd.

You heard the click of the gun, before screaming out. Closing your eyes, thinking you've died. Imagine the confused look on your face when you opened them slowly, to see Sanzu laughing at you. "Just kidding!" A wide toothed smile on his face.

"You're so cute." He hits the gun with his spare hand before shooting the elevator door. The loud sound caused you to flinch, more tears dropping from your eyes.

The elevator came to a stop and he grabbed your broken wrist, dragging you towards Rindou's condo.
——————-
i wanna make y/n suffer👿