Chapter 1

Months passed by as I learned I was inside the Marvel universe, realizing the events happening was similar to what my brother, Claude, has been watching countless of times.

From figurines to comics and movies to series. My brother watched all of it. Even attending interviews of Stan Lee and getting some of his Marvel merchandise and collectibles signed by Stan Lee himself.

My brother would talk nonstop all day about his opinions and theories about the movies and even calling himself an avid fan.

As I eventually adapted to life here, not much different from my life in Boston.

And having a soulmate is apparently common in this universe, but having multiple soulmates was rare let alone having ten of them, that's why James said that I should be careful and not let anyone see my marks.

And you'll know when they are nearby when there's an itching sensation in your soulmarks.

I also began to notice that I may have some powers that I didn't know where they came from. I can surprisingly teleport, memory magic, and heal someone.

"via... Rivia... Earth to Rivia." Fergus said, snapping his fingers in front of me.

Shaking my head, "I'm sorry. Did you say something?" I asked as he looked at me worriedly, "Are you okay?" He asked, giving him an assuring smile, "I'm okay, Fergus. No need to worry." I replied as he nodded his head and lightly patted my head.

I was thankful to the three of them as they warmly and wholeheartedly took care of me, treated me as their own sister, gave me shelter, and food.

And in return I help them tend the injuries they get from the missions as the three of them are part of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Organization.

They are agents as to what they told me.

"Are you hungry?" he asked as Ian and James entered the kitchen.

"I heard someone is hungry." James said, teasingly looking at me, earning a chuckle from me.

"Aye." I replied as they laughed at me. Ian helped Fergus cook some food as James set the table.

I was about to stand up when the three of them looked at me, "What you doin'?" Ian asked, "Help you." I replied as they shook their heads.

James approached me, placing his hands on my shoulders, and sitting me down.

"We can handle it." He said, "You don't need to help us. Really." He added, clicking my tongue in disapproval, "You're spoiling me." I mumbled, "We are." They said in unison, earning a chuckle from me.

Later on, Ian placed the pancakes, bacon, toast, and sausages on the table.

"Bon Appétit." He said, "Merci." I replied, earning a smile from him.

As we began to eat, something in their conversation caught my attention.

"I think we found him." James said as Fergus looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really? That's good news then. Director will be happy to hear that." Fergus said and continued to eat as James and Ian nodded their heads.

"We are finding a way to melt the ice and hoping that he is still alive." Ian said.

"He is." I mumbled, knowing exactly who they're pertaining to.

According to what I heard from my brother, Steve Rogers or Captain America, what he was called for was thawed out in the ice and woke up this year, in 2011.

"I suggest that you don't do what you're planning if he ever wakes up." I said as they looked at me.

"What?" Ian asked, "I can read minds. You already know that. What I'm saying is, you shouldn't do that by the time he wakes up." I answered, looking at them.