Chapter 40

It was already over a month since Ultron happened, Peter decided to live with us with his guardians approval.

Holding a tray with food and drinks on it, "Can I?" A voice asked, smiling at her and nodding my head. Wanda carefully took the tray as we walked towards where everyone is currently at.

Rolling my eyes, seeing the chaos happening now, Clint, Loki, Peter, Claude, and Pietro played patintero, a game I introduced to them recently. Tony, Steve, and Thor engaged in their own world conversing with each other while Bruce and Nat sitting near the lake holding fishing rods, peacefully waiting for some fishes.

Wanda laughed as Tony, Steve, and Thor joined them. Team One consists of Loki, Clint, Steve, and Tony while Team Two consists of Pietro, Peter, Claude, and Thor.

As they begin playing, Team One playing offensive first, they must get to the other side and back without getting tagged by the defensive team which is Team Two where they must tag the offensive team and prevent them from reaching the other side.

Vision later on joins them and settles for being their referee. Sitting on the bench with Wanda beside me, "I really never get to say thank you for saving my brother." She started, turning to her, "It's okay. I don't want you to lose the only thing you have." I replied.

"I know how painful it is to lose someone." I added, images of my parents and my brother flashing on my mind. As silence engulfed us, Vision offered Wanda to join the game, the latter accepting it with Wanda on Team One and Vision on Team Two.

Laughter surrounds the green space as I watch them play to their hearts content, "Darling." A smile appeared on my lips hearing Stephen's voice, "Glad you can make it." I said, earning a kiss on my temple as he sat down beside me.

I really wish Bucky was here with us.

Pietro turned his head towards my direction, a wide smile on his face as he waved at me. Waving back at him as he continued playing with them.

"Why don't you join them?" Stephen asked, a chuckle escaping my lips, "My body is still sore from what we did last night." I simply replied, Stephen laughed as he pulled me closer to him, leaning my head to his shoulder.

Bruce and Nat join us, sitting and watching them together.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro teased, "No use of powers." Clint complains, "Sorry old man, can't help it." Pietro answered.

Laughing hearing the word again, Clint looked at me and raised his eyebrows, "Looks like someone wants to repeat what happened last night." Clint said, my eyes widened feeling my face heat up.

My soulmates laughed at me as I covered my face with my hands while the twins groaned, Pietro faked a vomit and Wanda rolled her eyes. Vision covers Claude's ears and shakes his head.

As we decided to have our dinner outside, Wanda, Nat, and I decided to cook while the boys decided to set everything outside. Dinner went by fast and we decided to end each of our days with smiles and laughter.

Taking my time in the shower, my mind went to my dream as the hot water ran all over my body.

Why did I dream of Thanos?

Does he know me?

What does he mean that he'll come to visit soon.

My thoughts ran wild as I turned off the shower, my eyes widened and massaged my temples when I forgot to bring my clothes with me, my towel is also outside on the bed.

Mentally scolding myself, my body literally shivered from the lack of clothing. Exhaling a sigh as I head out back to my room.

Shrugging my shoulders, "It's not my first time being naked." I mumbled and grabbed a nearby towel. Standing in front of the mirror as I dry my hair with a towel. My eyes widened seeing the reflection of my three soulmates inside my room.