Chapter 30

"I want to see Claude today." I mumbled, tossing and turning in bed, "I want some dried mangoes. Unripe mangoes with sautéed shrimp paste. Or soy sauce with spicy vinegar and sugar." I added, exhaling a sigh, "Dinuguan and puto." I sighed, hiding myself under the blanket.

"Good morning, baby." Nat greeted, "Not for me." I muttered, "Why? Are you okay? Are you ill?" She asked, worriedly, shaking my head even though she couldn't see me, "I'm feeling tired right now." I answered, exhaling a breath, "I don't know." I added.

"Here, let me see you." Nat said, tugging the blanket, "Nope, don't wanna." I replied, tightly gripping the blanket, "Come on, angel, do it for me." She said, exhaling a breath. Nat successfully grabbed the blanket, placing a hand on my forehead, "Hm, you don't have a fever. Why don't you just lie down. I'll bring some food to you." She said, standing up.

"No, I don't want to eat something right now." I declined, Nat exhaled a sigh, "Then what do you want to eat?" She asked, "Hmm, I want some dried mangoes. Unripe mangoes with sautéed shrimp paste. Or soy sauce with spicy vinegar and sugar. Dinuguan and puto. Balut. Turon. Chicharon." I answered, Nat looked at me confusingly, "Okay." She replied, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion and left.

Grunting as I forced myself to get up, doing my routine, I came back to the bed. My steps halted, sighing knowing the culprit of what I'm feeling today, "Bloody murder." I mumbled, staring at the red stain on the bed, "So she decided to visit me today." I mumbled, shaking my head.

Clicking my tongue in disapproval, tying my hair in a bun, hearing rushed footsteps coming to my room, their thoughts were so loud for me, enough to make me wince.

Is she okay?

Is she ill?

Is she hurt?

What happened to my bunny?

What kind of weird food did she just mention?

Do we need to go to the hospital?

We need to call the ambulance!

Is she perhaps pregnant?

Choking at my own saliva hearing the last one, as the door opened, "Stop." I said as they were about to open their mouths, "It's just someone decided to visit me." I added, "Who?" Tony asked, "Aunt Flo." I answered, earning confused looks from them.

Rolling my eyes, "It's my time of the month." I continued, earning a chuckle from Nat, "Oh, I see. Leak week, huh?" She asked, smirking at me, clicking my tongue in disapproval.

"What? Care to elaborate." Tony asked, "Period. Menstruation. Code Red." I replied, "For someone who is a self proclaimed genius it's a shame you don't know what Code Red is." I added, earning a chuckle from Loki.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Sad to say sweetheart, I don't do girl language." He countered. "Leak Week?" Bruce asked, "Yep, cause I'm a leaky mess for the next few days." I answered.

"Oh, I thought you're pregnant." Clint said, shaking my head, "This is the clear evidence that I'm not." I answered, pointing at the stain on my bed sheet.

Groaning as I bowed my head, "Hey, hey, are you okay?" Steve asked, sitting beside me, leaning my head to his shoulders, "Just feeling nauseous." I replied, humming feeling a hand on my abdomen, "Here, it'll help you in some way, darling." Loki said, saying my thanks.

"Do you want to eat anything, my queen?" Thor asked, "Can you say it, Jay?" I asked, tiredly, "Very well, RJ." Jarvis replied, repeating what I said to Nat, "What kind of food is that?" Tony asked, confusingly.