Chapter 16

"Where are you going?" James asked, "Orphanage. One of the kids there will celebrate her tenth birthday and she personally invited me. Who am I to decline?" I answered, "Today is also my mother's birthday." I mumbled.

"Do you need more fabric?" He asked as I narrowed my eyes, "Why?" I asked, "Your top, it's showing some skin." He replied as I looked down and laughed.

"It's called crop top for a reason." I answered as he placed his hand under his chin, "Don't worry dad, I'll wear a cardigan." I teased, hearing a scoff from him.

"Okay, just be careful." He said, "Maybe I should learn how to sew some clothes." He mumbled as he left, shaking my head and smiling at what I heard.

Hearing a honk, I smiled, grabbed and wore the cardigan and went downstairs, "I'll probably come home late." I said, earning their attention.

"James! Someone is outside." Fergus said as both of them peeked at the window.

James marched towards the door and opened it as the three of us followed behind him.

The three of them froze seeing who was standing in front of them, laughing at them as I patted their shoulders.

"We better get going." I said, "Young lady, you've got some explaining to do." James remarked, after recovering from the shock, nodding my head and saluting at him.

"Later." I replied, looking at Tony as he offered his hand. Chuckling at him, placing my hand to his and kissing my hand.

My eyes widened, glancing back at the three, seeing shock and disbelief in their eyes and their jaws dropping.

Walking towards his car, opening the door for me and saying my thanks. Tony hurriedly went to the other side, started the engine and drove away.

Feeling a hand on my thigh, I looked down and saw it was Tony's hand, raising my eyebrows as I looked at him.

He briefly glanced at me with a smirk, "What?" He asked, shaking my head as he squeezed my thigh, earning a giggle from me.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, "I'm going to buy some flowers for the birthday girl." I replied as he nodded his head.

"We can also buy the children some toys." He stated as I nodded my head, "Sure. It's not my money we're spending anyway." I replied, hearing a chuckle from him and his hand continued caressing my thigh.

My jaw dropped seeing the amount of things Tony bought.

"This is too much." I mumbled as he glanced at me and lightly tapped my nose, "Bunny, no biggie." He answered, looking at him as he gave me a wide grin.

Hearing the total amount, my eyes widened as Tony casually gave his black card to the cashier.

"I already told Pepper to arrange a children's party." He said, "Do you want to buy anything?" He asked, shaking my head, "Some other time then. We have to go if we want to be there on time." He added as I nodded my head still speechless from what just happened.

Damn, perks of being a billionaire.

Placing a hand on my lower back as he guided me towards his car, putting the toys on the trunk and on the backseat, he opened the door for me, smiling at him as he placed a kiss on my cheeks.

Chuckling at what he did as he quickly entered the other side, assisting me with my seat belt and placing a quick kiss on my cheeks.

"Excuse me, Mr. Stark-" pausing as Tony glanced at me with a smirk, "Yes Mrs. Stark, any problem?" He asked as I smiled and shook my head.