Chapter 23

As I was finishing cooking our lunch, an arm suddenly wrapped around my waist and leaned a head on my shoulder.

"Smells delicious." Tony mumbled, chuckling at him and gasping as he placed a kiss on my neck, "Taste delicious." He added as I rolled my eyes.

The oven rang, gaining both of our attention, "What are you making?" He asked, "Adobo." I replied as he looked at me with confusion.

Smiling at him and placing a quick kiss on his cheek. I grabbed and put on my mittens and opened the oven. Grab the pan and let it sit aside for it to cool.

"And what is this?" He asked, pointing at the pan, "Madeleine." I responded.

After the food was served and the plates were in place, "JARVIS can you please call everyone?" I asked, "Yes RJ." He replied as I nodded my head.

"RJ?" Tony asked, raising his eyebrow, "Uh-huh." I replied and smiled at him. "When did you become RJ?" He asked as I giggled.

"It's my nickname." I replied as my smile slowly falters, remembering Abel. "Tony, I have a question." I stated as he nodded his head and sat beside me.

"What happened to the guy, you know the one we caught here in the tower?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, "S.H.I.E.L.D. took custody of him." He replied as I nodded my head.

"Why?" He asked as I looked at him and shook my head. "Nothing, just curious." I answered as if in cue, Nat, Clint, Steve, and Bruce appeared.

"I smell food." Clint said and placed a kiss on my cheeks. "Perfect, I'm hungry." Bruce seconded, smiling at me shyly.

Four of them each took a seat, "What's this? It's delicious." Nat said, looking at her, chuckling, seeing her munching deliciously on a drumstick.

"Adobo." I replied, "I learned that dish from my Nanay." I added as they nodded their heads and continued to eat.

"You're quite a cook." Tony commented as we were enjoying our lunch. JARVIS politely interrupts our meal.

"Sir, excuse me, but Director Fury is here to see RJ." He said as I pointed at myself, "Me?" I mumbled, my soulmates automatically became alert.

The elevator door opened revealing Fury, standing up and walking towards the living room. Seeing Fury in his usual all-black outfit.

"Director, fancy seeing you here." I greeted as he turned around and looked at me.

"What is he doing here?" Tony asked, "And security breach." He added as Fury continues to look at me.

"You know the guy." He stated as my eyebrows furrowed, "He claims he knows you too." He added, "Wait up, pirate. Care to tell us who the guy is." Tony remarked and went beside me.

"Apparently, this girl knows something about that guy. And he will only open his goddamn mouth if she..." and pointed his index finger at me, "will see him." He finished as Natasha and Clint stepped in.

"Via is not even an agent. Let Tasha and I interrogate him." Clint said, seriousness in his voice.

Standing outside the room, looking through the glass, Neron was sitting on a chair, wandering his eyes around with a bored expression written on his face.

Natasha went inside, seeing him smirk and averted his eyes away ignoring Nat.

"Who do you work with?" Nat started as Neron heaved a sigh, "Bring me Rivia Jones. Tell her I have a message from someone named Abel." He replied as my eyes widened and my hands trembled.