Author's Note

Book One of Outlander officially ends. 

Words can't describe how thankful and grateful I am to everyone. The amount of support and love this book gets. Wow just wow. 

I started this book just for fun. Since I'm a fan of Marvel and Outlander. I thought why not combine the two and make a story with some twist. Right? So, I made a draft about the plot and made a deal with myself that if I can't forget about this in one week time, I will write the story since that time I was so busy with school and I have so many backlogs and projects and activities to catch up and submit. 

One week passed and surely enough I couldn't get it out of my mind so I started to write the story which also became my stress reliever as time went by. I was so shocked because I didn't expect this book to have this amount of appreciation, especially at times when I felt like I was so close to discontinuing the story. I was so excited, happy, and touched every time my phone lit up with notifications, reading every comment and the votes. 

Excuse me if I'm blabbering too much. I just really wanted to say how thankful I am for appreciating my work. I was also kinda hesitating due to the fact that English isn't my strong suit and not my first language. Overall, thank you truly from the bottom of my heart. 

I already have a plan about the Book Two and I will publish it soon enough if I render it ready. 

Again, thank you so much. I will continue to improve and make sure everyone will enjoy what I write. I won't say goodbye because surely we'll meet once again. 

Stay safe and take care everyone. Till then. :'>