Chapter 15

"This is so delicious." Ian said, giddily, smiling at him as I sat down, looking at Fergus and James, furrowing my eyebrows at them as they quietly ate the mango float.

Squinting my eyes and gasping, noticing that they're crying.

"What happened?" I asked, alarmingly, Ian looked at them and seconds later, bursted in laughter.

"You two look stupid, crying over a food." Ian said and continued to laugh, placing a hand on his stomach.

"Don't you like it?" I asked as they both looked at me at the same time and shook their heads.

"What's the matter?" I asked, worriedly, "Via." Fergus mumbled, stood up and hugged me.

Hugging him back and looking at James, seeing him smile and wipe his cheeks.

"It was so delicious. It was so delicious that I cried." Fergus said, earning a sigh from me.

Patting his back as he let go and sat back on the chair, chuckling at him as I leaned forward and gently wiped his cheeks.

"You both are such dramatic kids." I said as they rolled their eyes and heard a huff from James.

Lightly tapped Fergus' nose and gave him a smile, "I thought you didn't like it. You scared the shit out of me." I said, receiving glares from the three of them.

"What?" I asked, confusingly looking at them, "No cussing in front of the food." James said as Fergus and Ian nodded their heads.

Oh, Captain Rogers 2.0

Laughing at them as Ian looked at me, raising my eyebrow at him, "Can I have more?" He asked, chuckling at him as I nodded my head.

His eyes brightened and gave me a big smile, "I'm living with three kids." I mumbled, "Hey, we're older than you." James said, "But I'm more mature than all three of you combined." I replied, scooping a slice of mango float and sliding the plate in front of Ian as he happily ate it.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Fergus asked, "Nah, I'm full just looking at three of you eating what I made." I answered and the three of them coughed in unison.

Laughing boisterously at their reaction, they looked at me with disbelief in their eyes, "That line was so cheesy." Ian commented as Fergus nodded his head.

Placing a hand on my stomach as I continued to laugh, wiping a tear on my cheeks, "Your reactions were hilarious." I said in between my laughs and seconds later, the three of them joined me as the room filled with our laughter.

"By the way, I'll visit the orphanage later." I said as they nodded their heads, "Okay. Just be careful." Fergus said as I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Via!" Claude excitedly shouted and ran towards me, gaining the attention of Sister EL and Sister Cristine.

Opening my arms as he immediately hugged me, "I miss you so much." He said, carrying him in my arms, his hugged tightened and clinging unto me.

"I miss you too, buddy." I replied, "Rivia, I'm glad to see you again." Sister EL said, "The pleasure is all mine sister." I replied as she gently patted my shoulder.

"I brought something. I hope everyone enjoys this." I added and handed the paper bag to Sister Cristine, "What's this dear?" She asked, "Mango float." I answered.

"One of my grandmother's signature dishes that I learned from her." I added as they both nodded their heads.

"Come inside and join us. I'll just prepare this and serve it to the children with their snacks." Sister EL said, nodding my head as I followed her inside.