1:Leave?

Four watched the contestants scramble, asking for him and X not to leave. "Goodbye." Four mewed, and X bounded after them as Four raced towards the woods.

Loser blinked, he had an idea. "Losers! Let's go!" He yowled over the chaos, Loser watched as the rest of his team quickly started to follow him to the team cabin, Loser turned back once more. One person was watching the chaos with a smile, green and blue, he shrugged it off and slipped inside the cabin. "To keep things well organized, I've decided to give ourselves ranks, I'll be the leader." Praise came from the rest of the Losers, expect for Leafy. "In rank, highest to lowest. Firey, i want you to be my second in command." Firey looked to stunned to speak, but nodded. "Now." Loser mewed, "In rank to highest to lowest. Coiny, Pin, Needle, Cake, Eggy, Clock and Leafy last." Leafy narrowed her amber eyes, and hissed. "What! Lowest?" Loser gave Leafy a stern look. "Yes, and if I were you, I'd shut up before someone gets hurt." Loser snarled in her face, Leafy and smacked her leaf tail against his face as she stomped to her room. "The disrespect!" Firey hissed.

Book watched the chaos, the rest of the contestants freaking out over being left. Book rolled her eyes before yowling to summon the rest of team, they quickly scrambled to her. "Come on." She ordered, "the chaos isn't our problem." She sneered as the rest of her team followed. Gaty caught up to her. "But shouldn't we help calm down the chaos?" "Let them freak out, if they get all scared over some number leaving, that's their problem. Not ours." Book snarled, and quickened her pace to get ahead.

Gaty frowned at Books response, and slid into the cabin beside Book. Gaty watched as Book waited for the team to spill in, and spoke with a loud, stern voice. "Now, I've a little project. A machine that I want to get done, so now is the perfect time to do it, Gaty, Saw. I wanr you two to build it." Gaty shook her head, "well, uh.." Book narrowed her eyes at Gaty, "do it. If you don't want to feel claws down your throat!" Gaty quickly nodded, and Book went on to name other jobs.

"And Taco, to make yourself useful, go to your room and sit there. You'll just get in the way." Book hissed, Taco looked like she wanted to argue but sighed and walked off. "Oh, and a rule for ALL of you, NEVER question my authority." Book snarled, and quickly grabbed something from a cabinet, and tossed it to Saw. "Blueprints. The parts and tools are in the basment. Build there."