5:Explode

Bomby looked at the tree, his suspicion rising as it rustled. Someone was in the cabins backyard, he yelped in pain as claws scored down his neck, a flash of blue and green fur held a lighter, the fire touched his tail. And travled to his back. He shrieked, and blew up.

The loud sound of an explosion made Pin jump. She ran to the window and narrowed her eyes, smoke. Pin quickly opened her window and sniffed the air, it was definitely smoke. It was coming from team ICE CUBE's cabin.

Pin ran forward, with a water bucket. Team ICE CUBE was out of the cabin, and others had gathered to see what happened, she heard Barf Bag and Dount calming dosn their team. Pin ran head first into the fire, and heaved the water over it and started to kick dirt on the smaller sparks.

Book watched the teams crowd. Others coming to stop the fire. How pathetic. "Ever so worried.." Book smiled, lifting her claw, she slashed the roof of her cabin. She snickered, chuckling to herself, she jumped down from her cabin and went back inside. Taco was in the kitchen, making food. "Oh! Book. I hope your not mad.." Taco mewed, trailing off. "No. I'm not mad, as long as you don't get on my nerves, or abandon us again, you're fine." Book decided after a moment, and swiftly left.

Each team had eventually calmed, but put more on edge.

Coiny looked at the horizon, watching the sun set. Two people had died, what if more did? Coiny shook his head, he didn't know if he liked how things were now, as well. It was all, different. What would they do? Four and X had left 5 days ago, and horrible things had happened already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, but the next chapters will be longer!