12:Unstable teams

!Gore warning!

"Fries, we talked about this! You can't lock our team in!" Puffball pleaded, and Fries just shook his head, and slid out his claws. "Puffball, you don't understand. It has to be done. For the safety of the team!" Puffball snarled. "You're wrong, Fries!" He hissed, and charged at Puffball, she yowled in surprise and before she could fight back, jaws clamped around her throat. She coughed blood as her throat was slowly ripped apart. "You are wrong, Puffball.."

Taco dashed through the trees, avoiding something behind her, twigs snapped and birds flew away as she ran

"The metal wall stays up!" Golfball spat as her team, not including Grassy. Blocky snarled, sliding his claws out. "That's not fair, what about Grassy!" He demanded. Goldball lashed her tail, "you can figure that out for yourself." Golfball snapped, trying to resist attacking Blocky. He snarled in response, and sprang at her. Golfball squeaked in surprise, Blocky slashed her face before being pulled of by Tennisball and Basketball. Golfball felt her face. Blood. Lots of blood. She put down her paw and glared at Blocky, who glared back.

 She put down her paw and glared at Blocky, who glared back

"Where is Taco? She said she'd be back in 12 hours.." Book snarled, lashing her taip violently as the rest of her team looked at one another.

Leafy shivered, she yanked her back paw. Trying to free herself of chains. This was her punishment for attacking Loser. Pin had convinced them to change it to this, instead of death. Leafy sighed, getting flashbacks of what had happened last night.
"This can be punishable by death, Leafy! You attacked Loser, twice! And then hid like the coward you are!" Firey spat, his fire getting hotter by the moment. Leafy whimpered, and took a step back. "I didn't mean to!" She wailed. Firey snickered, sliding his molten claws out, the tile floor sizzled. Loser jumped infront of her. "You will be executed!" He announced, his scratchy voice carrying across the whole cabin. Leafy snarled, and took another step back. Loser stepped to the side, and let Firey advance. But Pin intervened. "Are we sure it should be death? If someone found out, our reputation would be ruined." She mewed. Loser narrowed his eyes, and thoguht. "You're right, Pin. Firey, throw her in the basmsnt. That has new use now.."
Leafy sighed as she thoguht of the terrible memory. She was stuck here now. And it fucking sucked.