23:We know

Dount stretched, his jaws parting in a yawn. He needed to find out who killed, even though they haven't striked, whoever they are must be accountable for their actions. Dount pricked his ears as his door opened, seeing Barf Bag in the doorway. "Oh, hello Barf Bag!" He chirped. Barf Bag walked forward and sat next to him. "You're tired. Aren't you?" She mewed, Dount stiffened. "No, I'm fine. I just have to-" he cut his words off with a yawn. Barf Bag gave him a stern look. "Sleep. You gotta sleep." She licked his head, "don't stress yourself out, you'll figure it out in time." She smiled, leaving the room and closing the door.

Dount layed in his bed, twisting and turning as he tried to sleep. Stress kept him up, he lifted his head and stared out of the window. "Why must I have to figure who killed our friends! They didn't deserve that." Dount spat, gritting his teeth and curling up. He pushed his head into his fur, and again tried to sleep.

Dount found himself in a feild of flowers, he looked around. A large tree spliting off into four, but a fith one half in the middle. He looked at the bottom of the tree, scraps of fur. The colors being blue, yellow, grey, brown and light blue. There was less yellow. He looked at the flowers around the tree, all roses. However, the others were all poppys. Dount walked forward, running towards the tree and stopping at the roses and sitting down. Suddenly, the fur vansihed. And in it's place, was spirts. He jumped back in surprise, he swept his gaze over the cats and recognized them all. Bracelety, Bomby, Dora and Bubble. Only his former teammates smiled at him. "We have come to show you what happened. You must now." Dora mewed. Bracelety stepped forward, and pressed her head agasint his.

Dount spectated as he saw himself send Bracelety off with the basket. He wished now, that he hadn't let her. He followed as Bracelety walked to Blehs house. She was happily humming to herself. She stopped as she saw Book, who was walking around. Book listened to Bracelety talk, then narrowed her eyes at the smaller cat, then walked forward, and leapt at Bracelety, raking her claws down her belly and grabbing hsr scruff. Then dragging the body to his teams house.
Next, Bomby came forward and did the the same.

He was in the backyard. Spectating again. Bomby was grooming his fur. Alone. Dount looked up as the tree rustled, and a figuee jumped into another, then another, another untill the cat was close enough to Bomby to jump onto his back. Then, the figure leaped and set his fuse ablaze. Then jumped away and crouched down to watch. Dount turnsd and saw Book. Then turned his attention back to Bomby, who blew up and sent him back to the flower feild. Dora and Bubble stepped forward, touched their paws to his.

He was just watching, oncs again. Book was snarling, face to face with Dora. The two arguing. Then, Book leapt onto Dora and sunk her teeth deep into her throat, then drew herself back up and tore out her throat. Book backed up and stared at the dead body, which was bleeding out. Then, Bubble stumbled in on the scene and gasped, Book turned and walked towards her, and Bubble screeched, trying to back up. But Book dashed forward, and slapped her neck. And she popped. Book murrmured, and walked away.

Dount gasped and stepped back. "It was Book? I would've never guessed.." he whispered. "What must I do now?" Dora snarled, "we have more to show you. Everything happening now." Dount tilted his head, "but, not a lot would-?" He was cut off as he was pulled into another vision.

Dount ran along a river of goop, it was high and led to the competition grounds. He stopped at he saw it made the grounds a hill, the woods were drowned out, and the only greenery seemed to be the competing grounds. He widened his eyes as a massive creature appeared, smiling with big, sharp teeth. Dount stumbled, and got pulled from the vision.

Dount trembled, and stared at the spirts. "What now?" He whispered, the four spirts looked at eachother, "you must tell everyone." Bomby mewed, flicking his tail. "Call at meeting." Bracelety agreed. Dora nodded, "if no one believes you, then Taco will back you up in the end. She must." Dount titled his head, "why Taco?" He asked. Bubble spoke, "she saw what happened. But Book threatened her, so she kept quiet." Dount nodded. "Send me back. I will call a meeting. You will be served justice. We will find Book." The four spirts nodded, and Dounts vision blurred as he woke

Dount scrambled out of bed, and opened his door, then ran to the kitchen. His team raised their heads in surprise, as it was day now. "I figured it out!" He declared. Barf Bag narrowed her eyes, "I thought-" Dount cut her off. "I did sleep! Spirts, they told me. It was Book. Book killed them!" He yowled. "I must call a meeting, come." He took no time running out of the door and standing in the middle of the competing grounds. He turned and looked at the forest, which was infact covered in goop. He had to get everyone, and quick. He raised his head, opened his jaws and yowled.

Everyone had gathered at last. Dount took notice of Beeps situation, only 3 remained. Then, Iance had only 3 as well. The Losers had only 4 left, and Bleh had 6, ABNTT had 6 as well, and Death P.A.C.T had 6, too. Plus his team, only 37 cats remained. He sighed, then turned to face everyone. "I found out who has killed everyone." He mewed, gasps came from the gathered cats, but Taco in particular didn't seem shocked, her eyes locked on him. Dount spoke again.
"The killer was Book."