11:Blood stained paws.

!Tw/Cw:Blood!

"Pen?"

Tree shook, staring at Pens dead body.
It was a horrible site. His eyes had been ripped out, and one dangled from his socket. Pens neck was broken, his chest had been ripped apart. Before Tree knew it he started to sob.

 Before Tree knew it he started to sob

Pie stared, shocked. Her frozen state was broken by Trees sobbing, she looked towards the fluffy green and brown cat who was sobbing horribly. She walked towards him, and put her tail on his back. Bottle was also comfroting Tree.

Book stared out the window. The scene of Pens dead body, and the three members of Death P.A.C.T, Book shook her head. Pens scream had woke her up. From what she could see from the window, it was bad. She flicked her ear, a few of her other teammates had woken. Their paw steps making the wood creak. Book crept over to her door and opened it, staring down the hallway that led to the kitchen. Lollipop, Dora and Taco had woken up. Taco turned her head, and by luck saw Book. Taco widened her eyes. Book snarled quietly and backed up into her room again.

"Another one is dead?" The grey cat mewed, frowning. "Sadly, and I don't know how." The other cat responded, the ticking of a clock with his words.

Lollipop quickly led her other teammates out the door, and she stopped next to Pens dead body, she gave Pie a questioning look. Pie returned it, her eyes flashing with confusion and greif. Taco gasped from behind her. "Hm?" Taco raised a paw, and pointed. Black goop was forming around the body.

The white and blue cat appeared, horror in his purple eyes. The gray cat approached him, reaching out his lighter colored paw. He responded with a shriek, and jumped back. "Black! Smudged.." The blue and white cat yowled. The gray cat stepped back, and looked at the cat with the constant tick for help. But, that's not who stepped up to help.

Leafy snarled, running forward. She swiped at Losers neck, he snarled in response and charged at Leafy, ramming her into the wall. Leafy gasped, splinters stuck into her back. Loser advacned forward. "I said not to challenge me." He spat, raising his paw threatnignly. Leafy snarled, barreling into Loser, and fleeing to her room, she slammed the door behind her and locked it. Leafy dashed to the window, and slammed it shut. Locking it as well, she quickly ran to a bean bag she had, and dragged it with all her strength, and pushed it infront of the window, putting it up with a few books. Leafy stepped back, shaking. Why did she do that-

The door began to burn. She forgot about Firey.

"Da da da da da da da da." The brown cat said, holding the white and blue cat down with her paws. Calming him down. The thin-neck furred she shrugged. "I didn't expect that to work." She mewed with her thick accent. The gray cat turned to her, nodding in agreement. As they stood in silence, all that could be heard was the ticking of a clock.

"You abonded us again!"

--

"We talked about this, you can't lock them in!"

--

"The metal stays up!"

--

"This can be punishable by death."

--

"He's dead.."

--

"Who killed them? I have to find out!"

--

"End their suffering."

--

"Uh, like, you, can't do this!"