2:Guts and ice

Cake sorted through bandages and pill bottles, neatly putting them in places, he put pills that could kill in a box, and locked it, Cake then fumbled with a lock on a cabinet, and unlocked it and put poison in it and locked it up again. "Cake, is sorting doing well?" Cake turned his head towards Firey, who tucked his fire tail under him to not light the room abalze. "Yes, also. You should check on Leafy, I heard her rambling about killing Loser.." Cakes voice edged with worry and Firey nodded. "Thanks cake, I can always count on you."

"Don't be gone to long!" Dount called out to Bracelety, who was caring a basket with candy to give to icecube. Bracelety nodded, and scampered off and then slowed into a trot. Ahead, she saw Book. Book noticed her and walked over, "greetings, Bracelety. What brings you so close to our cabin?" Book asked, Bracelety dismissed Books aggressive tone, "I want to give some sweets to Icy! Not that you're here, you can give them to her!" Bracelety smiled, setting down the basket.

Book snickered, i wouldn't want any, loyalty promblems. I don't want to think of demoting Icecube.. Book blinked, then charged at Bracelety. The smaller cat shrieked in surprise, and scrambled to get away from Books grip, Book slashed her claws down Braceletys stomach, blood piling out. Guts too, She started to drag Braceletys body to Team Ice cubes cabin, she set it down, and banged on the door before dashing off .

Saw frowned as she hammered the peice, she turned over to Gaty who was busy making sharp spikes. "What do you think the point of this is?" Saw asked Gaty, who had now turned from her work. "I don't know, but i don't want to test Book, she's, temperamental.." Gaty trailed off. Saw nodded in agreement and turned back to her work.

Pie looked at her notebook, full of ideas on how to save others. Just in case this, problem with Four gone led to murders. Pie sighed, putting up her pens and walking to flop on her bed. Just as she raised her head, Pie heard a loud knock on her door. "Come in." She called. Tree walked in. "Team Ice cube is freaking out, they found Braceletys dead body on their door step, there's already problems with death. If we're going to live up to our name, we'll have to work harder." Tree mewed, swishing his tail over the ground as some fur fell out. "Already?" Pie mewed, shaking her head. She smoothed her fur, and Tree spoke again. "And the thing is, no one knows who did it!" Tree hissed, and turned to leave.

Leafy yowled, claws slashing down her side. "Loser is our leader! He's great, and should NEVER be questioned!" Firey spat, Leafy nodded quickly, and Firey scoffed, leaving Leafy alone in the field. "Looks like your team isn't so happy." Leafy blinked, whirling around to face the cat. "You could, y'know. Get, revenge." Leafy recognized the cat, it was Book. Leafy pondered for a moment, then spoke again. "How?" "Kill them, kill Clock." Book replied with a toothy smile. "No! Kill?" "Your loss." Book replied, turning to leave, humming. "Monster.." Leafy muttered, taking off back to the cabin.