4:You're welcome, Spongy

!cuss warning!

Liy raced ahead of her team, speeding towards the screams, she recognized the screams as Spongys, they were getting more quiet. He would die if she didn't speed up! Liy quickened, and blindly lept onto the attacker, they wailed in surprise and kicked her. Fleeing away and leaving a patch of fur. Spongy was covered in blood. "Fuck.." Liy hissed, the rest of her team had reached them, Tree and Pie quickly started to bandage Spongy, and helping him to his paws. "Who would do this?" Liy spat, picking up the patch of fur. Blue. She sighed, shaking herself she put it in her pouch, and followed her team as they took Spongy back.

Smile, smile. What you were told to do, you represent Icecube thought, shaking her pelt. She narrowed her eyes, fluffing her fur and put on a smile as Dount stormed up to her. "I'd think Book would be here!" Dount snapped, lashing his tail. "She sent me. Book was better things to attend to than petty accusations." Icecube responded, keeping her voice steady. "But! A claw! Her claw-" Icecube hissed, "over a fucking claw!? Damn stupid. Book didn't kill Bracelety! She would never kill, ecspisally someone I care for!" She snarled, turning and slapping Dount in the face with her tail, fleeing to the cabin.

No. No. I'm not die. I can't be. I just wanted to visit Icy. Why? Why me. Tears filled her eyes. "That bastard." She touched a white orb, transporting to Icy. She was talking to Dount. If only she knew..

Grassy shivered, on the verge of panic. He was now stuck in the vents, he wanted to win the hide and seek game. But this is where it got him. "Careful glide along the vent, Grassy!" Golfball called, her voice showing a spark of anxiety. Grassy trembled, and put one paw infront of the other, pushing his back legs along. Grassy then touched a vent opening, and pushed it. He wasn't strong enough! Then, a force plucked out the vent. "Jump down. Carefully." Golfball instructed, Grassy slipped out, and landed with a thump. "Don't go in the vents, ever." Golfball mewed, her voicd stern. "I wo-, won't." "Go see Basketball and Blocky now, they've been very, anxious." Golfball said at last, and Grassy quickly scrambled away

"Thank you for helping Spongy." Barf bag mewed as Liy, Tree and Pie set Spongy down. Pie nodded, "someone attacked him." Pie frowned, "and we don't know who, just that they had blue fur." Barf bag nodded. "Alright. Thanks, again." Barf bag mewed, waving as the thewe death pacters trotted away.

Clock screeched, his pain increasing as claws cut through his flesh, "HELP!" He yowled, kicking his legs at his attackers. Fire burned his tail, and his head was soon heaved into fire. Clock felt horrible pain. And then it all faded.

...

....?

...

"Where am I..?"