10:Wrong.

"Wrong"

Everyone who had gathered for the meeting, looked at eachother uncertainly. Match and Pencil got up. "This meeting, was like, a fail." And with that, the two girls left. Balloony and Cloudy also got up, "we agree. Maybe we'll find who did this another time." Balloony mewed. And one by one, each pair of leaders left.

Before Eggy left with Loser and Firey, she smiled at Book. "Thanks." Book just simply said, "it had to be done." Book and Icecube left after saying goodbye to Death P.A.C.T.

Tree sighed. "Nothing went right." He mewed as he walked along with his team, Bottle just smiled. "Not everything goes right!" She mewed cheefully, skipping faster towards the cabin. Black hole nodded in agreemnt, "Bottle is right." Tree dropped his gaze as they walked back into the cabin.

Fries looked at the team, frowning. With what was going on, he didn't trust his team to leave. Slowly, his teammates went to their rooms. But Puffball stayed. "Whatever your thinking, stop." Puffball hissed, Fires looked up in surprise. Puffball narrowed her eyes. "You should lock the team up inside." Fries frowned. "How do you know what I'm thinking.." he muttered. Puffball smirked, "you always get that look on your face, as in your eyes look back and forth between what you're thinking." Puffball mewed, Laying down on the air

" Puffball mewed, Laying down on the air

Fries sighed. "But still, it would keep them, safe.." Puffball shook her head. "Getting rid of the teams freedom won't help us, nor keep us stable, Fries. And you know it."

"How odd.." Golfball mewed, her paw touching the Scythe. It's negative, gone. The weapon had been going white, getting lighter and lighter from it's pitch black. It's almost as though it changed to positive, and suddenly, the Scythe fell on her, but she didn't burn. She was knocked out.

Golfball was humming, walking along the grass. But she wasn't her, she was someone else with blue fur. This other cat stopped to greet another cat, this cat was blurred. But Golfball still picked up features. Different eye colors, fluffy fur. And long, sharp claws. Before she knew it the cat she was, got lunged at killed

Golfball was another cat. She was racing across the ground, she could feel the fear of the cat she was in, she got a glimpse at this cats paws. Grey, and the before she knew it, she was awake.

Golfball bolted up with a start. The Scythe was black again, and was back in place. Golfball backed up. She had seen two of the deaths. This changed everything. Only a few contestants had Heterochromia. Golfball scampered off, closing every security door behind her as she fled to a cabin.

Tree stared at the ceiling in his room. Night had fallen again. He wished he could have known who did it, or be helpful. Their desperation for a answer, was wrong. Eggy would've died if Book hadn't stepped in. He shook his head, curling his tail. He then heard a scream from outside. Alarmed, he bolted from his room. Pie and Bottle had heard it to, and they charged out. A cat lay in a pool of blood.

"Pen?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry updates have been slow, I've lost motivation-