14:Comfort

Leafy clawed the frustration, lashing her leaf tail as she slumped onto the floor with a sob, she curled into herself and put her paws on her face, wiping away her tears as she sobbed silently. There was no way out! Why didn't she realize sooner? The walls were to thick, to strong. She was a fool to think she could ever break them. Maybe others knew. But they probably wouldn't help. Leafy sobbed harder, there was nothing she could do.

Pin wondered how the meeting would go, maybe it would go well? There hadn't been any murders for a week. She fiddled with a pen on her bed, looking out the window. Pin tilted her head as birds flew from the forest, she swore that she heard a roar. "What the hell..?" She whispered, Pin shook her head and left her room. She stopped as she heard sobs from the basement. Pin scrambled towards the sound, walking down the stairs and standing right infront of Leafy who was sobbing with her paws on her head. Pin stepped forward. "Leafy?"

Leafy lifted her head, staring up at Pin, she closed her eyes and buried her head in her chest, gripping her head as she sobbed more. She heard the pawsteps of Pin as the red cat stepped forward, laying down next to her.

Pin pressed herself next to Leafy, grabbing one of her paws and taking it off her head, Leafy flinched in respone and lifted her head to look at Pin. "Leafy.." Pins eyes flashed with concern, Pin quickly took Leafys paw. "Talk to me." She said. Leafy just stared at Pin. Still sobbing, Pin watched Leafy wipe her tears away. "If you're not ready to talk, that's fine." Pin mewed, getting up to leave, but Leafy pulled her back down and pushed her head into her chest and sobbed, Pin hugged Leafy, holding her as she sobbed. "Shh, it's okay.." Pin mewed softly, trying to comfort Leafy.

Leafy was slowly calming down, but still sobbed into Pins chest. She knew Pin was speaking to her, but wasn't listening to the words. She felt like hours had passed when she finally decided to speak. "Pin?" She mewed, pushing her head back to look directly at her. Pin didn't say anything, but held out her paw to Leafy. She would listen. "I hate it here. I want to keave, Pin. This basement, the cabin. I just want to leave. But there's nothing I can do. Absolutely nothing. It feels like Bfdia again, being chased and then trapped in yoyle land. If I went back, i was bound to be chased off, again." Pin stared into Leafys eye. "I understand. Being trapped here, is horrible. I can only imagine what your going through right now, and I'm not letting you go through it any longer. I'm helping you escape." Pin said firmly, lifting herself. "I promise I'll be back with the key. I know where loser keeps it." Leafy smiled at Pin. "Thank you."

Pin carefully crawled forward, Loser kept the key in his room, so she had to be quick not to be caught. Her eyes darted around untill she looked eyes with the key, on the floor. Did he seriously lose it? Pin dashed towards it, and picked it up in her jaws and before she could leave, the door opened. Quickly, she ducked under the bed.
Loser walked into his room, Firey behind him, closing the door as he walked in. "So, we plan to get rid of Leafy soon? We can't keep her in the basmsnt forever!" Firey hissed. Loser lowered his gaze, and thoguht for a moment, "I do agree that she can't stay there forever. However, whos to say she has to be killed? Perhaps, she could spy for us?" Firey narrowed his leaf-green eyes. "Maybe. But what jf she runs off while spying? She easily could." "Then we send her with someone. Coiny. We can send her with Coiny when she spys." Loser mewed. Firey nodded in agreement.
Pin waited for the pawsteps to be out of earshot before getting out. She had to get Leafy out before they got to her. Pin raced off to the basment, skidding to a stop and scrambling down the stairs. Leafy perked her head up as soon as she reached the floor. "I have to be quick! Loser and Firey are after you!" Pin dashed forward, and put the key into the key-hole, she twisted it then a code appeared. She listened for a second, pawsteps were closer! Pin guessed the code. 4444. The anklet fell, and the chains made a clank sound on the floor. Pins eyes darted around for a escape, and she saw one of those werid basment windows, Pin dashed towards the window and tried to open it, she fiddled with the lock and couldn't open it. Pin turned it till she noticed a key-hole. Why were there so many fucking things needing keys!?
Pin shook her head and shoved the key in, no code. The lock opened and dropped down. She pushed open the window. "Leafy! C'mon. Let's get you out." Leafy walked forward. "Thank you Pin." Pin smiled, "The things i do for you." Leafy pushed herself through the window, "Pin, you can get caught. Are you coming?" Pin shook her head. "I have to return the key before Loser realizes someone helped. See you soon Leafy!" Pin said, and closed the window. She dashed forward, stepping on the chains and making them rattle.

Pin sighed in relief as she passed Loser and Firey, they had gone slow. The cabins weren't big, the basment was literally a 10 second walk. For her, at least. Pin reached Losers room just in time to hear Loser and Firey frrak about Leafy being gone. Snickering to herself, she opened the door and went to where the key was placed. Pin placed it down.
"Looks like we've found our traitor." She jumped at the sound of Losers voice. "Fuck..." she muttered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'VE HAD THIS CHAPTER PLANNED SINCE BEFROE I MADE THE BOOK. I'M GLAD I CAN PUBLISH IT NOW.