8:Who is responsible?

(The first three paragraphs aren't in any Pov)

"So. The cats who have died are Bracelety, Bomby and Nickel." Pencil spoke up. "Not,like just them. Someone popped Bubble!" Tree nodded. "Make that four dead." "Clock is also dead." Loser mewed. "And Dora!" Ice cube mewed. "Okay, six dead." Tree mewed again, "anyone else?" He waited. No one spoke up so he continued. "Two of these victims have a connection, that being Bracelety and Bomby, and then the rest. It doesn't make sense." Barf bag spoke up, "well, Bubble could have witnessed a death, and then got killed by the killer because she, was a easy kill. No offense." Barf bag shot a apologetic glance at Match and Pencil.

The group of cats continued to talk, and finally they got a connection. "Alright. Bracelety, Bomby and Nickel. The three are connected. Bracelety and Bomby are on the same team, and Nickel was probably a witness because he saw the explosion and almost saw who did it, and to make sure, the killer killed him." Tree mewed, he let the words sink in before he went on, "and Dora and Bracelety are connected. Dora probably wanted Bracelety dead for pestering Ice cube, and so killed her. But got spotted, and killed by the main killer later on in general." The group of cats nodded. "But, what about Clock?" Firey snarled. "Clock, you said he went missing so you presumed him dead." Loser nodded. "Then, it's possible he just ditched you." Tree said. Loser and Firey nodded, looking decently satisfied with the answer.

"But, now that we have the connections, who did it?' Balloony asked. "Well, with our conclusions.." Pie mewed, trying to think. "Well, there is someone who is pretty violent!" Golfball snapped. The attention turning to her. "Must've been Snowball! He doesn't like Bubble, never liked team ICE CUBE!! And thought Beep was a lazy team!" "Yeah; but like, Snowball was IN the cabin during Bombys explosion, and was not even at the cabin when Bubble, got like popped." Match mewed. Golfball frowned, "hate to admit it. But you're right I guess." Golfball hissed.

Book snickered to herself as the team leaders and Death P.A.C.T discussed the murderer. It was all incorrect except Bubbles death. She wondered who they'd accuse. "We need to really think, we have all the deaths known, well the connections but, we gotta figure out who would kill Bracelety and Bomby!" Dount spat, he stood up. His eyes went to Book. "You Must've killed Bracelety!" He accused. "What! I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't kill a single cat here!" Book snapped, bolting up. Douny advanced. "You're very protective of Ice cube, and wouldn't want Ice cube leaving you for someone, or a new friend. And So, you killed Bracelety!" Dount snarled, thrusting his muzzle into Books face. Book snarled, and swiped at Dount with no claws, he stepped back. "That's stupid! I'd let Icy leave if she wanted. She has her own freedom. I don't control her, you're just looking for someone to blame!" Book hissed, lashing her tail as she locked gazes with Dount. Dount was about to speak again, but got cut off before he could speak. "Let's NOT fight, both of you cool down!" Liy snapped, stepping between her and Dount. Book stepped back, and Dount glared at her before walking back to Barf Bag.

 Book stepped back, and Dount glared at her before walking back to Barf Bag

  (Back to no point of view)

The group of cats continued to bicker, trying to decide who was the killer, going back in forth. Getting more desperate, willing to believe anything on who it could be. Finally, they came down to a decision. Loser and Firey came back with someone. Everyone looked at her. That's who they thoguht it was.

 That's who they thoguht it was