24:Greif

Hello! This takes place a day before chapter 23.

Taco stared at the ground, look at the lines where each peice of floorboard was slammed in, she traced the lines to the end of her room. Taco turned and looked out the window. Everything was bland, everyones been cooped in their houses since the screech. Yes. The screech! A thud of paws and an unholy screech was more than enough to shove everyone back into their cabins. Taco bristled from a loud knock on the door, Taco turned and opened the door to see Lollipop. "Oh, hey!" Taco mewed, Lollipop sat down. "You good? You've stuffed yourself in you're room for awhile-" Lollipop replied, Taco lashed her tail, "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about!" She said before slamming the door closed.

Taco looked at the ceiling, and traced her thoughts to Book. Where was she? What happened to her? She's been missing for a long time. Even though Book was horrible to her, some part of Taco still cared about Book, and yearned for appreciation from Book.
(A/n:Kinda gay *wink* *wink*)
She sighed, looking around. Where was Book? It made no sense! She just left and never came back. Did she go into the woods and die? Holy shit, was she dead-!
(A/N:NO SHIT SHERLOCK-)

Taco sank to the ground, and put her paws on her head. Why was she so upset! Book was horrible to her-! Taco just sobbed, not bothering to answer her question in her head, she sobbed and curled up. Book wasn't good. Book was bad! But here Taco was, crying over the very person who would yell at her. Taco lifted her head and looked at the ceiling. Maybe she wasn't dead. She could deny until she was revived, or Taco saw her dead. But Taco knew that she was dead. She wiped her tears. Book did horrible things!

Let me remember why I shouldn't cry over her! I mean, Book litterially killed people! Who the fuck cries over a murderer! You. Came a thought from the back of her head, but she shook her head. "Okay, well, she would scream that I abandoned the team!" Taco snapped to herself. "She also guilt-tripped people, mental abused people! Would try and fight her teammates for not agreeing with her, she is a shitty person! I shouldn't fucking be upset! I don't have to be. If she did all of this horrible shit, why am I so fucking upset!" Taco yelled to herself, biting back tears.
Because we used to date.

Taco stared at Yoyle City, it was massive. There was billions of buildings! She walked around in awe, she had just been brought out from the Tlc, and seeing something other than the grey walls was nice. She had noted a few other people, when she first go out, she had met Golfball, who was significantly short, then Tennisball, who was significantly taller. But not as tall as other people she's seen, like Lollipop. She was tall! As Taco walked, she had also seen Needle. Again, tall. Also notably fast. She then saw Fries, a person in the garden. Also Pin, who was, blank. She said she used to be red, pretty hard to believe!

Taco settled down at decently small, unhabitated house. It was obnoxiously red, which was a downside but the inside was nice! She just flopped down on the floor and slept the first night. She checked out the rest of the house in the morning, there was a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. Simple, but nice. Taco had looked in the fridge to find rotten food, so she tossed it all out, then she saw some moldy bread, and tossed it out. As a food "object" she didn't need to eat, so she would just get basic food if anyone else came over. Despite it being Yoyle City, you could go and scavenge for food if you didn't want to go metal. Taco then wandered out that day and met everyone else. Coiny told her about everyone, and the people up in the tower. A group of cats, called Freesmart. It consisted of Pencil, a tall cat with a heart on her shoulder, then Match, a cat with a red muzzle, then Bubble, who had a thin neck, then Ruby, who was red, next, a small icey cat named Ice cube, last being a bi-colored cat named Book. And that was their most notable features. They didn't come down often, so no one often saw them.

However, Taco was lucky. On day three of being here, she saw all of them walk out. Missing Ruby, and they were heading to the recovery center. Book took notice of her, and waved, Taco waved back. They seemingly recovered Ruby, and headed back, but Book broke from the group and wandered over to her. "Hi!" Book chirped. "Welcome to Yoyle City? How long ago were you let out of the Tlc?" She asked, Taco smiled. "I've been out for three days," Taco mewed. "I'm Taco, and you're Book, right?" "Yea!" Book said, sitting down. The two talked for a while, but Book had to go because it was now dusk. "See you tomorrow?" Book asked, "sure!" Taco said.

And the two met everyday, and a year had passed since they met before the two knew it, then another, and another. Then the two started dating
(A/n:Idfk know how to write romance, so you get the timeskip 😈)

Taco climbed up the hill, looking at the trees. She peeked through the treeline to see Book, she trotted to Book. Book turned to her. Taco smiled and pressed her head in Books chest fur, Book smiled.
(A/N:HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WRITE ROMANCE)

Taco sat down and leaned on Book, and the two looked at the stars

(A/n:Omfg gay people)

Two more years went by, and everyone moved to the new competing grounds. Then of course, more years later Four and X dropped by and all of that happened, but after Book snapped at Taco about abandoning the team

Taco stopped, and felt tears run from her eyes. She sat down and stared at the ground. Again, here she was crying over such a shitty person. Taco didn't want to recall that night, since then theres always been tension between the two. She always wished that Book hadn't become a horrible person. Book was a good person, once. But she did unforgivable things. Taco wiped her tears. She had to face that night eventually. But she didn't want to.

Taco curled her tail around herself, and then turned at a bush rustling, and Book came out. Taco crookedly smiled, maybe Book was here to apologize- "We're done." Book snapped. "I- what?" Taco said, shocked. "I can't stand to be with someone who abandoned me amd the team. You hurt us!" She snapped, Taco bristled, "I was in the jawbreaker, Book! 6 years of dating down the drain, I thought- I thought you loved me.." Taco hissed. Book looked hurt, but shook her head. "I do love you! But after this, I can't be with you-" Book said, Taco snarled. "Sure doesn't seem like it."

Taco shook her head, she hated that night. Book said she loved her, but broke up with her because she was to stubborn to see her stupidity.

Taco heard a loud yowl, and her five other teammates spilled out with her, there stood Donut, who had clearly called the meeting. "Is he crazy!" Hissed Lollipop, "who knows." Muttered Gaty. Taco narrowed her eyes.