6:Stay the hell away

-Flashback-

She gasped, her pale red eyes wide as she watch Bracelety get killed.

Only days later, she had witnessed Bomby die, or who did it. She couldn't tell who. She'd have to play it safe. She wished she could speak about it.

-
-
-
-
Golfball pressed the button, the gates around the cabin locked. Now metal, no one could get in. She knew the team didn't support of this, Tb didn't either but it was the only way to keep her team safe, and herself.

Snowball narrowed his dark blue eyes at Book. "What's the point of killing for disloyalty, or helping?" Snowball snarled. "The point is, it would kill off annoying team members,if they show any disloyalty that is. And plus, you wouldn't be doing it for nothing." Book mewed. "Oh?" Snowball mewed, now intruged. Book then snatched something from her fur, and dangled a snake. "This is no ordinary snake. It's a basilisk. A fire breathing snake, you could lead your team." Book offered, Snowball picked up on the idea. "I'll help. I vow to!" Snowball hissed, liking the idea as Book gave him the Basilisk. It went around his neck, but not tight. "Enjoy." She smiled menacingly.

Teardrop dropped her gaze. There was no winning a fight with Book. "Learned a lesson?" Book snarled, Teardrop nodded quickly. She left as fast as she could, and went into her room. Teardrop looked at her facr in the mirror. Her pale red eyed seemed to stare back at her.

 Her pale red eyed seemed to stare back at her

Why was Book even like this? Hot-headed..
-
-
-
-
"Stay the fuck away from me!" Bubble yowled in fear as Book approached. Covered in blood. "Aw, dear. Why so scared. This'll be quick! She cackled, Book lept forward and poked her neck. She poped. "Pathetic." Book looked back to the dead body of Dora. Dora questioned her leadership, and threatened to kill her, so of course dhr acted back. And how unfortunate, Bubble saw. Only doing what must be done. Or was it really, correct? Book frowned, maybe this wasn't right. She shook her head. Disloyalty must not be shown..

He looked down as another got killed. Then another. More residents. How many more would die is the question? He only died so long ago. In only two weeks, 5 have died. How many more..?

Leafy tore across the earth, wishing she didn't have to do this. She was gaining on Nickel, he ran faster but kept tripping die to having no front claws.
"To get a higher rank, Leafy. Kill a member of Beep.."
Leafy jumped forward, pouncing on him, she sunk her claws into his neck, slashing it, "stop!" Nickel yowled, pain in his screech of terror. "I'm sorry.." she said throguh gritted teeth
"You don't have a choice, Leafy.."
Leafy landed the final blow, and Nickel thrashed violently before dropping limp.

Loser waited for the losers to gather around him. "Leafy, has graciously accepted the offer for a higher rank. Eggy, who is above her is now lowest. Leafy, is the second lowest." Loser smiled, the team nodded, Eggy had a look of disbelief on her face, and was glaring at Leafy who was looking at her paws in shame seemingly.

Bottle yawned, stretching on her bed. Smiling as she flipped onto her back, her door was then barged open by Tree. "C'mon, living room. We're discussing on who we think fused Bomby." Bottle scrambled off her bed, and skipped after Tree. Bottle almost tripped on a floor board. And giggled, catching herself. "Bottle, hurry up!" Tree grumbled. "Okay grumpy!" Bottle said, sticking her tounge out and finally sat still in the living room. "Okay, so it wasn't one of team ICE CUBE!! At all." Black hole confirmed, "Firey jr was suspected, but he wouldn't kill anyone." Bottle listened, and before she could say something Pie spoke up. "What about Firey? He's Fire. Kinda." Pen shook his head, "Firey and Bomby were never enemies, they didn't even interact. I don't think." "Then who?" Tree spat, putting his paw on his face. "We need more people. We should organize a meeting for sundown tommorow. The leaders from each team, and all of us to decide the murder then kill them. Then there would be no more problems." Everyone agreed, but Black hole was more hesitant. "But we're death P.A.C.T we don't kill. Or help kill.." Black hole trailed off, "we'd be helping many not get killed." Remote replied, Black hole nodded at last. "All right. Bottle, you tell Bleh. Tree, you tell ABNTT. Pie, you tell the losers, Remote, you tell Free food, Pen, you tell Beep, Pillow, you tell team ICE CUBE!! And I'll take Iance." Black hole said.