19:To the stars

TW:THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, AND SUICIDE.
BEWARE

Pin was locked up. More severely than Leafy. She got away, Pin was happy for her. Pin looked around the basement, she understood why Leafy hated it so much. It was large, yes, but lonely and dark. Any escape route was boarded up. "Leafy, I hope your safe.." Pin murrmured. She lifted herself up, trying to walk towards the stairs, but her chains tugged at her paws and restrained her from movment. She sighed, slamming her paws on the floor. Movment from the top of the stairs alerted her, and she turned to the shadow. The pelt of Coiny appeared.

"Pin!" He chirped, bounding down towards her. "I've finally got a moment to talk with you --- Loser and Firey have been to iffy about it." Coiny smiled down at Pin, who was laying down under him, Coiny layed right next to her. "So, how'd you and Leafy switch places?" He asked. Pin looked towards him, "I freed her." Coiny widened his eyes in shock for a moment, "you - I, okay, let me get this straight, you let the person who tried to kill Loser?" Pin narrowed her eyes. "You have to understand, she was trapped. Loser is no good, we aren't stable. This team isn't stable. And it's because of Loser. I wish she had killed him."

Coiny stared at Pin in shock, then nodded. "When you really think about it, Loser is at fault." A sudden yowl interrupted the two cats staring at eachother, and Coiny frowned. "I've got to go. Sorry, Pin!" He called as he bolted up the stairs.

Pin looked at her paws, in the 4 days she'd been here, it was horrible. Silence. That's all it was, no one wouls come down, she was alone with her thoughts. It happened to quickly

Pin looked at Loser in pure shock and fear as he stepped closer to her, snarling. "Come with me, RIGHT NOW." He spat. Pin wouldn't move, she was glued to the spot. Loser snarled, sinking his teeth into her scruff and dragging her, she twisted and twisted, trying to free herself. But he held on tighter, drawing blood. Pin hissed as Loser finally set her down. They were near the entrance, the door right in front of them. She made a quick dash, but a figure slammed into her, sending her back. Fire scroched her chest. She weakly lifted her head to see Firey. "You aren't getting out like Leafy." He growled, sitting down and blocking the door.

" He growled, sitting down and blocking the door

Loser yowled, and the rest of the team gathered. "We've found out who freed Leafy!" He screeched angrily. Hisses of anger and disbelief came from the gathered cats, execpt for Coiny, who looked at her with worry. Loser stared down at her with malice in his eyes, stepping closer. "You're going to be killed." Pins eyes flashed with fear, but before he could make another move, Coiny sprang forward and pushed Loser backwards. "Hey! Don't kill her! Just lock her up and have nothing to do with her." He mewed. Loser and him had a mini stare down, the two not moving eyes before Loser nodded. "I guess, we can let her die on her own.' He mewed. "Take care of her, Needle." Flicking his tail to Needle, who bounded forward and hersed Pin up. Pin sadly followed the taller cat. Needle looked down at her sympathetically, "I am sorry, Pin. You don't deserve this. I will say, Leafy didn't deserve to be imprisoned either." Pin looked up at her as they reached the stairs. "Yeah." She mewed, looking away.

-
-
Needle walked away after locking Pin up. Leaving the red cat to her thoughts. And that alone.

[SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH IF SUICIDE IS A TRIGGER FOR YOU.]

Pin wished that Loser had killed her that day. But he didn't. Now she would have to do it herself. Pin just stared at her paws the moment she thought that. If she did, how would she do it? She didn't have anything, - no, take that back. She thought, looking at tje chains, couldn't she wrap those around her neck? No, to slow. Pin then lifted her paw, and unsheathed her claws. She a claw along her neck, it would be quick. As long a she was forceful, she would die quickly. She didn't want to bleed out. Pin snarled. She couldn't hesitate. Putting her claws on her neck, touching, she sunk them in and drew backwards with her claws, drawing thek as far as she could, with as much force as possible. She spst out blood, and her head fell. Blood puddling around her neck, stretching past her head. She could be at peace now.

Needle walked to the stairs, looking down, and finally seeing Pin. She was dead.

"PIN!?"

Pin drew further into the sky, happy at last. She was free from the ruined world the contestants had made. Pin felt tears fall as she reached past clouds, stopping to float. Everyone who died was here. She was with everyone else.

Leafy collasped on the forest floor, drained. When she ran, she ran so far. Now, she had to return to save them. She knew who had done everything. She should have known! Book had made an offer to her weeks ago, near the beginning. She coughed weakly. She was done for. Leafys vision blurred. She failed. Suddenly, a flash of light caused paws to appear. Blue amd green.

Coiny dragged Pins body, Needle helping. The two reached a hill. Pin and Leafy loved this hill. So this ks where Pin would be buried. Needle began to dig at dirt, Coiny didn't need to join in. Needle was done before je reached her. Cake and Eggy sat by as Coiny dropped her body into the hole. The four cats broke up, gathering flowers and dropping them in. As Needle began to cover her, Coiny spoke. "May she go to the stars." He whispered, her face being covered. The four cats sat around the covered dirt in silence. They had lost another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huh. How odd that people keep dying. That totally won't lead up to ANYTHING important at all....