3:Calculations

Golfball went through the papers, reading throguh all them carefully. Golfball sighed, trying to think. A loud giggle pulled her out of her thoughts. "Ugh." She spat, the giggles getting louder. Golfball tried to mantain focus, finally getting to a blank peice. She grabbed a dip pen and dipped it into red ink, and started to write.

'Details on Scythe'
'A fully black weapon, any near it will feel negative emotions. And, urge to kill. Holder of said weapon can use the weapon to slash victims body. It will cut into the flesh, and burn fur away. All energy will be drained from victims body, and their eyes will turn black, and they will pour black blood from the wound, it will spread throguh the body and slowly rip the victim apart, and they will lose all their fur. Must be kept away from children.'
'To keep away from'
-Grassy
-Rocky
-All ABNTT team
-Others teams
-Killers
-Book ecspisally
Golfball yawned, shaking her fur. The giggles had now stopped, Golfball walked to her door. She opened it and looked to see Basketball holding Grassy, who was softly sobbing. Basketball looked up, and shook her head. Golfball just walked off, flicking her ear as the sobs continued.

Taco winced, hearing the loud screams from a fight. Book and Lollipop were fighting again. She listened however. "Book! Your rules are ridiculous!" Lollipop shouted, "well, well, well. I said to NOT defy, or question my word or orders. Looks like you broke a rule." Book repiled, her voice sounding calmer than before. Taco heard the sharp scream of Lollipop, Taco opened her door, and peeked. Book had Lollipop pinned to the ground, snarling and raising her claws. "I back off!" Lollipop hissed, and Book stepped back. Satisfied. "Never question my orders." Book spat, slinking out of the house.

Flower tapped the floor, waiting for the response from Pencil and Match, the two had been quietly whispering. "Flower, Ruby. Go out, and like, defend." Flower flicked her tail, hissing to herself in annoyance, following Ruby out of the door. "Who do they think they are!" Flower snapped once the door clicked, closed. "They are our leaders, we ought to listen all the time!" Rubt repiled, starting to groom her shiny and slick fur. "But still! They wouldn't care if this team died one by one." Flower grumbled, slapping her tail on the ground.

Golfball went to her lab, locking it behind her. She put in a code, then another and then opened a hatch. She saw the Scythe infront of her, it's weird. I've never felt the urge to kill or feel any negative emotions near this. Golfball put her paw on the weopen. Carefully, she moved it aside. Golfball opened a hatch, and put the Scythe in the hatch, locking it. She went back throguh, closing the door, locking both codes and leaving her lab.