9:Accused

Eggy.

Everyone, desperate for an answer, came to a stupid, un-logical conclusion. Golfball and Tennisball had left, so they stopped really thinking about who they accused.

Book narrowed her eyes. Eggy was, an odd conclusion. It was idiotic. Eggy was shocked, and trying to defend herself, but got interrupted each time.

"Eggy, we have come to the conclusion you have been killing others, and why? Let me tell you." Tree hissed. The rest of the Death P.A.C.T member's surrounded the yellow splotched cat. "You killed two member's of Team ICE CUBE!! Because you hate Barf Bag, that connects becaude you'd desire to make Barf Bag upset or angered." Tree snarled. Eggy hissed."What! May it be true I hate Barf Bag, but I wouldn't kill for the pleasure of seeing someone overwhelmed with greif!" Eggy snapped. "Calm, Eggy. It'll go faster if you listen." Black hole mewed sympathetically. Tree continued. "And, you're a friend of Teardrop. She could have told you in sign that she disliked Bracelety for being annoying, and you took it step far, which connects to the main murder of a Team ICE CUBE!! Member." Tree didn't wait for Eggy to reject the statment. "And, she could of also told you she didn't like Dora, so you attacked. And Clock? You simply never get along. And then Nickel, you grew a taste for blood. So you killed."

"I would never! I wouldn't dream of killing anyone!" Eggy hissed, "Teardrop never told me anything that annoyed her, we talk about toher things!" Tree narrowed his eyes. "Maybe she didn't have to tell you." Eggy seemed to be getting irrated. "It wasn't me!" She yowled. "You have nothing to defend yourself with, Eggy." Pie mewed. Bottle was left to guard Eggy while Death P.A.C.T and the others talked about what to do, and finally came down to the punishment

Liy stepped forward, unsheathing her claws. "For what you've done, Eggy, you'll be executed."

"WHAT!?

Book narrowed her eyes, she hadn't thought about what they would do to who they accused. She had killed for her own reasons, and for somethings to happen she had to kill others. But they still deserved to die, Liy was getting closer to Eggy, Book looked at Ice cube, and she returned her gaze. Silently agreeing that this was to much. Book snarled, and charged forward. Standing infornt of Eggy, Liy stumbled back in surprise

 Standing infornt of Eggy, Liy stumbled back in surprise

Book narrowed her eyes, "Eggy didn't kill anyone. Your conclusions are stupid, listen to yourself. Eggy and Teardrop haven't 'talked' for a while now. And she said it herself, she wouldn't kill someone for petty reasons." Tree narrowed his eyes. "How are you so sure?" He asked. "Because, for one I know they haven't 'talked' for a long time, I'm literally the team-mate of Teardrop. And that information, makes your accusion.."

"Wrong"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Hello! Just saying this here, some of Books thoguhts in the au, in this chapter could make her look like a good person, but in this au she really isn't. That's just representing why she did what she did.