15:Spirts

Clock watched the contestants gather at the competing grounds, Dounts team first, then Book, Icecube and Teardrop. Then Fries, odd that it was just him. Gee, I sure do wonder where Puffball is! He thoguht as he turned to flash a look at Puffball, he shook his head and turned back. Pencil and Snowball arrived. Clock narrowed his eyes with a snarl, he also 'wondered' where Match was! Oh, she was dead! The rest of the teams arrived, the last being Loser, Cake and Firey. The meeting would now begin.

Bracelety sat next to Dount, peering at the board he had of suspects.
-Flower
-Basketball
-Book
Yes! He had Book on there. Maybe she could appear and say something! She would've done something before, but her ghost powers worked whenever. Which was rare. She stiffened as Dount began to spoke, Bracelety turned to him and listened. Jf she could say something at the right time, no more killer! No more two-colored bitch. She flexed her claws. Bracelety looked straight at Dount, narrowing her eyes. "I know the last meeting went bad, but this one won't. There will be no accusations. All we'll do is talk about, let's not throw hands at eachother." Dount mewed confidently, observing the cats around him before speaking again. "I've come to three cats, Book, Baksetbalk and Flower." "Why them?" Book asked, keeping her eyes on Dount as she waited for a response. Dount looked at Book, cleary getting unnerved of her gaze. "Because, the killer had hetmacromia." Book flexed her claws, "how do you know that?" Bracelety smiled, she could do it!

Bracelety made herself appear and yowled, "it's true! The killer does havr hetmacromia! The killer is-" before shd could finish she faded from view. Bracelety snarled, and slashed the snow violently before looking back at Dount and Book. Everyone was shocked. Book stared at the spot for a few seconds. "Well. I suppose that makes you right Dount." She said looking straight at Dount again. He lifted his head to meet her gaze. "Yes. It's true." The two cats stared at eachother before Dount backed off from the stare-down. "You'd better not accuse me." Book snapped before slowly walking back to her teammates and sitting down. Bracelety hissed in annoyance, if only her powers hadn't cut out at the moment. The meeting went on, and no was gone from the list. A fail.

Puffball trailed towards her old team cabin, going through the door. Fries was in the main area of the cabin. She paused to stare at him, greif in her eyes. "Jf only you didn't lose it.." she mewed softly to herself, looking at her paws. Shaking her head, Puffball trotted ahead, pushing Fries out of her head as she slipped into Stapys room. He was with Foldy and Marker. They were all playing a game, a game of uno.
"Uno!" Foldy yowled, grinning. "Aw man! I was so close!" Stapy muttered. Foldy had a smug look on her face. "And now, you owe me 50 bucks!" Stapy groaned, "I really lost that bet!" Marker laughed at the two of them. Stapy looked to him, "if this was toss the dirt, I would've owed you 5o bucks." Marker giggled, "yep! I wish we could play toss the dirt though, but.." Marker trailed off. The three friends sat in silence.
Puffball sighed, she leaped up, going through the roof and back up to the other ghosts. She landed and observed everyone who was currernly here.
Clock
Pen
And Bubble
Where did everyone else go? Puffball pondered for a moment before taking off to the others

Bomby curled his tail around himself. The very thing that got him killed. He wanted to die any other way, but he got blown up. The most painful way to die, it's much worse than others would think. Bomby shook his head, he wasn't where he was to sulk. He walked forward, taking in his surroundings. His team cabin, Bomby sighed. Pushing forward, he went right through the door to Nailys room. Being a ghost has it's perks. Naily was staring out the window, looking across at ABNTT's cabin before slamming the window down and whirling around, her tail scratched the wall, making a loud SCREE. Bomby winced, but stood infront of Naily. She bumped into him, and he appeared. Naily gasped, and stepped back. "Bomby?"
He smiled at Naily. "Hello Naily! Thoguht I'd come visit?" Nailys eyes were still wide. "You're a ghost! A real ghost, that's so cool!" Naily squeaked after a moment. "You can go through stuff? But how come I bumped into you?" She asked a millisecond after. Bomby shrugged. "I, actually don't know.." Bomby flicked his tail. Naily growled, "be careful! I have candles!" Bomby titled his head. "Since when did you have, candles..?" "Since yesterday." Naily said. "Our power went out." "Oh." Bomby blinked, sitting down. Naily looked around before speaking again. "Who killed you?" She asked. Bomby tapped his head. "I don't remember. The other ghosts don't know, either." Naily slapped her tail on the ground. "Well, I'll find out one or another." Bomby sat up, "I hope."
The two grey cats chattered for hours. Not aware of the watching eye.

-Hours later-

Dora slinked through the bushes, crawling forward. She carelessly stepped on twigs as she went. Book sat exactly where she thoguht. Surrounded by the wilderness. Dora narrowed her eyes angrily. The ghosts of the ones she killed would taunt her. Taunt. The other ghosts shimmered around her.
Bracelety
Bomby
Bubble
And her
She may have killed just them, but 4 cats for no reason? Book deserved to suffer. Dora ran forward, tumbling into Book. The moment she looked up, Dora would fade. The other ghosts followed her lead, again and again.
Dora slashed Books eye, Book snarled in frustration, managing to kick Dora in the face. Book looked straight at Dora,"Haven't you bothered me enough? Leave me be!" Dora snarled. "You hurt us, you killed us!" Book raised herself to full height. "I did it because it would cause disloyalty!" Dora swatted at Book. "Bomby was killed for no reason!" Book snapped at Doras neck, raking her teeth along the fluff and pulling it. "Still! My point still stands! Just leave me alone!" Book yowled, her voice cracking.

 "Still! My point still stands! Just leave me alone!" Book yowled, her voice cracking

Dora snarled, "We'll be back, killer." Dora faded, leaving Book all alone.

Book stood alone in the undegrowth, letting herself bleed as she stared at nothing. She heard bubbling sounds as goop infected the water. A horrible screech was in the distance. Book turned. The black goop stopped. And left. "What the fuck-" Book yowled as she got hit over the head, and knocked out.

Book was still where she had got hit over the head, she turned full circle and stopped at Black goop. It swallowed the trees, swallowing her as well, she whirled in the goop, not being able to breath in real life, nor in the dream, she clawed her way to the surface, but the water wanted to bring her down, exhausting her, feedimg her brain

"Stay. Fall. Rest."
"Don't you want to rest?"
"You can be free."

Book snarled, clawing her way up faster, she gasped for breath as she escaped the surface, she looked around with desperation in her eyes. Nothing. A world of black, the water swallowed her up again, but she stayed up the best she could. Book couldn't fight this water, in the end. It would drag her down.

 It would drag her down