13:You know, only you.

She stared down at her paws, the memory of each cat killed by Book hitting her hard. She wished she didn't know this, but sadly, she did.

She had only been going to look out the window, but she saw Book attack Bracelety. And then take her away somewhere. The sight was horrible.

Then, she saw Book go to Team ICE CUBES!! Cabin, with a match. Then Book had lit Bombys fuse.

Then Dora's death, she didn't see it, but she sure heard it. And Bubbles.

Taco looked up. And Book knew that she knew of what she did. Book had threatened her not to utter a word..

Taco shook her fur, and padded along to the forest. Book said there was something important she had to tell her, so here she was. Taco jumped the river that led to the field enclosed by trees. She squeezed through the treeline and saw Book waiting for her. Taco padded up to her. "So uh, what do you want?" Taco asked, keeping her voice steady. It hadn't occurred to her that Book might want to kill her, just like she had to others. "You know." Book hissed. Taco stumbled back in surprise. "What do you mean?" She said uneasily, "you know exactly what I mean." Book said, "you know who I killed." Taco took another step back, and winced as she got a thron stuck on her back paw pad. Book advanced, snarling. "Give me one good reason not to kill you right now." She snapped, sliding out her claws. Taco thought about what to say for a second, and then spoke with a shaky voice. "If you don't kill me, I won't say a word. Why lose another teammate?" Book paused. "Fine. However, if say a god-damn word about it, I will fucking kill you, and then the ones you told." Book spat, she shoved past Taco and into the treeline. Taco stayed for a second. She was fucked.

Taco sighed, she wanted to speak about it, and maybe things would get better? She was jolted out of her thought by glass breaking and yelling followed after it, dashing to the the window she looked straight ahead. Fries was snarling at Book, and throwing rocks. What the actual fuck was happening? Taco leaned closer to make out each word.
"Stay away from my team!" Fries yowled, his eyes crazed. Book snarled, lashing her tail and dodging another rock. "I was just walking you moron! Even I wouldn't get so defensive." Fries just snarled in response, leaping forward and biting down on Books throat, not making to much damage due to the fluff. Book kicked Fries off, and slammed into him, sending him tumbling. "Fuck off." She snapped, truding back to the cabin.

Taco ducked not to be seen. She had a broken window now. Just great! Taco trotted to her drawer, and found some saran wrap, picking it up in her jaws she rushed back. Taco covered the window. It was better than nothing. She stepped back and sighed.

Fries angirly stomped back to his team cabin. Book thinks she can just, do that? Well she can't! Fries slashed the cabin floor and continued to storm off, he stopped as Marker ran infront of him. "Hey Fries! Can me and Stapy go outside? Pleasee?" Fries narrowed his eyes and huffed. "No." Marker frowned. "Tommorow?" Fries pushed past Marker. "No." Marker called out to Fries again, but he blocked it out. Fries swung open his door and slammed it behind him, dashing to his desk. "Book really thinks she can walk anywhere close to my cabin! Well she can't.." Fries snarled. "Golfballs lab must have something. I'll break in, and then I can show Book what she can't do.."

-A day later, 3 pm-

Taco pulled herself up onto the rocky ledge, almost losing her footing as she put her back leg onto the surface. Taco quickly wondered forward and sat down, she could see everything from here. It was a nice place. She froze as she heard another cat climbing the ledge, she spun around to see who. "Oh, hi Saw!" She greeted.

 "Oh, hi Saw!" She greeted

Saw smiled. "Hello Taco! I was looking everywh-8! For you!" Taco tilted her head. "Why?" "Dount said he has a lead on whos been killing! And everyone from each team is coming. It's tommorow." Saw replied, Taco thoguht for a second. "Didn't the last one go horribly? Eggy got accused, what if they wrongly acuse someone again?" She asked. Saw frowned, "I will say it's possible, but I think it'll go gr-8t!" Saw said cheerfully. Taco smiled at Saw. "Wanna watch the plains from here with me?" "Sure!" Saw yipped happily, joining Taco.

Leafy pushed closer to the stairs, angling her ears at them to pick up the conversation.
"Another meeting to see who killed?" Pin asked, uncertainty flashed in her eyes. Eggy grumbled, "I don't like those meetings." She said plainly. Loser nodded. "Well, everyone from each team is requested. Me and Firey wil go, Cake will join us." The whole team nodded.
A meeting? Eggy almost got killed at the last one! Leafy stepped back towards where she usally sat, yawning as she layed down. How bad will it go? She shook her head, and curled her body to sleep
Leafy walked across the light green grass, the gorgeous night sky shone above her, she trailed forward. Not knowing where she was going, untill she heard yowling, she perked her head and raced forward. Ghostly outlines of Two cats. She recognized them after a moment Bracelety and Book. Book was now dragging Bracelety away. Leafy gasped. Book was the killer? But, if that's true she had no proof.
Leafy woke up after that, she quickly shook her pelt slapping her leaf tail on the floor. How would she get proof for this? Saying 'oh, I had a dream where outlines that looked exactly like those people fought and Book murdered a bitch.' That just wouldn't work, she'd sound insane! Leafy sighed, maybe she should ask Books team first? That was the best thing to do. But she'd have to sneak out, sometime after the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two people know now! How will they reveal what Book did? Or will they ever get to?