17:Agasint

"Who could do this! Free foods cabin is gone!" Bottle wailed, her eyes wide in distress. Dount snarled, "we all know who it's narrowing to!" The gathered cats looked at eachother, "maybe it IS Book? She's not here." Liy suggested, she turned her head in surprise as Taco hissed. "Book wouldn't destroy a house! She wouldn't kill others! Books been missing, so it couldn't be her!" Taco yowled, lashing her tail as she held her gaze with Liy untill Liy lowered her gaze. "Fine." She agreed at last. Snowball puffed out his chest, "I'd be all for saying Flower did this." Barf bag looked at Snowball, "you can't accuse someone without even a reason. We all know you hate her." Snowball grumbled.

The gathered cats slowly began to bicker, to argue. As if something around them was making them angry, they were turned on eachother. They were agasint eachother.

"Don't fight! Please! Don't fight!" Bottle tried to yowl over the chaos, cats were yowling. Something was uncovering their anger. Bottle frantically looked around, before locking eyes with something massive in the treeline. It's eyes locked with her. Bottle stepped back, shaking. She slid her claws out to keep berself from falling. The massive creature stared at her before running. Making a rumbling only legible to her. Bottle noticed the fights dying down. But there was one fight, that was physical.

Snowball slashed across Tacos face, and Taco lunged at him. She bit down on his eye, making him howl in pain. Snowball backed up, he spun and threw Taco off him. Taco growled at him, catching herself before she fell. "We didn't have to fight, Snowball.." she mewed weakly. Snowball snarled, leaping straight for her, Taco dodged the attack and Snowball landed face first in the dirt. Snowball lifted his head and locked eyes with Taco. "The fights over. I won't fight you anymore." Taco mewed. Snowball huffed angirly, and trotted back to his spot. Pencil uncertainly looked at him, then dropped her gaze.

Blocky watched as everyone calmed down, and returned to their spots. Blocky didn't want to stay silent, he had a idea on who did this. Golfball, she killed Fries. The whole team knew, she had come back covered in blood, and had to confess. She had then left in a rage, shortly after Free foods cabin collapsed. Everything led to her. "Golfball did it." Blocky said at last, leaving his thoguhts. Everyone turned to him. He felt Golfballs enraged gaze on him, choosing to ignore it he went on. "Fries is dead, she killed him. Then she returned, and left. Camr back shortly before Free foods cabin collasped." Blocky said confidently. Tree opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Golfball cut him off, "I didn't do shit! I may have killed Fries but I had good reason, I don't go around destroying cabins!" She spat. Loser narrowed his eyes. "How could Fries death be for good reason?" Golfball glared at him, "he broke into my lab. Attempted to steal. Plus, Fries was already fucked up in the head before he died." Marker stood taller next to Cloudy and Balloony, "Fries wasn't messed up in the head!" Golfball looked at him, "oh really? The same cat who kept you locked up in a cabin? That is perfectly sane." A silent crept along the gathered cats, trying to decide on their own if Golfball did anything. "I vote that she didn't do it." Taco mewed, breaking the silence. "I vote that she did." Snowball snarled right after Taco, "Golfball did it." Balloony agreed, Marker nodding in agreement as well but not counting as a separate vote. "I don't think she did." Loser mewed, keeping his gaze on everyone. Not moving his eyes, he would not miss a single movment or word.

Death P.A.C.T gave the last vote, being that she didn't do it.
4 no
2 yes
Golfball didn't do it.

Blocky narrowed his eyes, "just because we voted doesn't mean that she didn't do it!" Blocky snarled, his fur bristling, "I didn't do shit you fucking idiot! I wouldn't destroy a cabin and kill people! Like I said, I killed Fries because he was trespassing! I did everyone a favor, anyhow. He was fucked up!" Golfball snapped, baring her teeth. Blocky lashed his tail, and lept forward, pinning Golfball down.

Blocky raised his paw, and slashed Golfballs stomach

Blocky raised his paw, and slashed Golfballs stomach. She yowled in pain, sliding her claws out and drawing them down his legs, Golfball kicked him off her, anf slammed him head first into a tree. Blood fell from his head, bashed in. Goldball shakily got up, looking at Blockys body. "I didn't mean to do that.." Everyone who had gathered sat in silence. Tennisball broke the silence, "this is over. Everyone go." He spat, he flicked his tail and all of ABNTT followed him. Expect Golfball. She stood there. She didn't mean to do that. She didn't mean to kill him. Golfball watched his head bleed, and looked at the now blood stained grass. All the teams started to depart, glaring at eachother. No matter what, they were still agasint eachother, unable to find it in themselves to forgive. Taco casted a final glance at Golfball, sympathy flashed in her eyes. Golfball turned and met her gaze. The two cats started at eachother, before Taco nodded and left. Golfball looked back towards Blockys dead body. She went closer.

Blockys ghost flew out of his body the moment after he died. His rage faded. "Why did I do that..?" He murrmured, frowning as he gripped his head. He saw Golfball walk up to his body.

Golfball stared at his body, and clamped her jaws on his scruff and started to drag his body away, towards the cabin.

Blocky followed after her, wondering what she was going to do with his body. She brought it behind the cabin.

Golfball stopped dragging his body at a certain point, and began to dig the ground. When done, she grabbed him by the scruff, and dropped his body in the hole. She started to cover the body.

Blocky watched her cover his body. "The best she did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE'LL BE AT THE BIG STUFF SOON, THE MAJOR DRAMA. 👀