𝟒𝟒~𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲-𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

My phone started ringing loudly which woke me up. I waited for it to stop before slipping deeper into the covers to get comfortable. Papa must have bought me to my room. I smiled and was about to fall asleep when I heard the ringing again. I screamed in frustration and rolled over to the nightstand to retrieve my phone from the charger.

"Who?" I mumble, not checking the caller's identity. "Good morning, little one," Diego says. "Good morning, old man." I wish him, sitting up and leaning against the headboard. "I called to tell you about the mafia gala two days later." I snap open my eyes . "merda, (shit) I forgot about it, and do I really have to go?" I groaned. "Yes, it's a must this time because you'll be introduced to the underworld as an Italian mafia princess. Didn't Armando tell you?" hmmm "Yes, not yet, but I believe that's what he wanted to discuss yesterday. I'll ask him."

"All right, so I'll meet you there, yeah?""Yes, and I had a question for you." "Continue." "What mission did you assign Ana to do without me?" I ask directly, waiting for his response. "what? I didn't give Ana any missions, isn't she with you? " What is the fuck going on? "Nothing for now, I'll call you later, okay? Goodbye see you soon!" I quickly tell him. "Adios, little one" (bye)

What is Ana trying to keep from me? I noticed she hasn't been talking to me much since I was shot, and now she's lying to me? I'm hoping she's returned because she said she'd be here by last night and I completely forgot to check. I'll check back later.

I was about to get up after hanging up the phone when my room door burst open, causing me to jump. I turn to face the door and see all the men in suits in my room. Yes, all of the men in the family. "what the fuck was that!?" I yell at them, and they yell back, "language!!" I roll my eyes and give them my deadliest glare to which everyone hide behind grandpa and papa.

"Okay, spill it." could they be any fast? " A girl needs to pee!" I whine dropping my glare. "Move boys, and monkey, get up and get ready, we're all going to take you out." Uncle Chris says as he flops on my bed. "All right, but where?" "That's a surprise, bambina, get ready and come downstairs," papa said and everyone left, except for my twin.

"Hiya, Stellina." (star) "Hey, Gio," I say as I move in for a hug. uh I've never felt more complete, i wish i was never apart from my twin. "I love you," I say to him randomly while meaning it. "I love you more," he responds, kissing me on the cheek and pulling away. "All right, get ready now!" He tells me eagerly and then runs away. I sigh and enter the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and went to my closet. What should I wear? they didn't tell me what the occasion is. my eyes caught a satin black short dress and i wore it pairing it with a black long coat for ya know effects.To complete the look, I wore floral lace socks with my strapped wedge heels.