𝟒𝟔~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

THE DAY OF MAFIA GALA

Its currently 10.p.m and I'm at my office finishing up work and finalising client deals until the girls arrive. It's the day of the Mafia Gala, and we're going to my boutique to pick up our dresses and have a fitting check. Our family's colour scheme is red or black for women and black or blue colour for men.

When I heard my phone ring, I look to see it's Mama calling. "Hello, Mama, are you here? Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I quickly pack my belongings, notify Nova that I'm leaving, and rush out of my office. When I see the limo waiting for me, I send a quick text to Mr.T to have him take my car back home.

I jump in, startling them. "Oh my goodness, Elle, don't do that." Aunt Meredith says as we all laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but let's go, we don't have much time." We entered my boutique and began checking the fittings one by one right away. Let me tell you, the dresses are absolutely stunning. They all fit their personalities, especially Grandma's. Her age is old, but neither she nor her body are. She looks stunning in her gown, fit for a queen.

And now it's my turn. My dress is a high low tulle red dress with a deep V neckline. i'm in love with this dress. I'm also glad that everyone liked the dresses i designed. after shopping in the mall for sometime, we ate late lunch together and we all returned home around 3.p.m. We're supposed to arrive at 7 p.m. to the gala so I still have 3-4 hours left and enough time to feed the king and prince, get some work done then get a nap and get ready for the night.

I walk into my room and see a bouquet of black roses and i instantly freeze. Victor was the only person who ever gave them to me. Is this something he did? I reach it and take the attached note.

hello my принцесса,

My love, I see you're having a good time with your family.
Don't worry, it'll only be a matter of time before you're back with me.
And this time, believe me when I say you'll be mine forever.
So enjoy your time with your family and perhaps with that fucker Alexander.
Who knows he may die or not..

yours forever,

victor.

T: (princess)

With rage coursing through my veins, I threw the flowers to the ground and crush them under my foot. We have a rat in the house. I stormed out of my room and into Ale's study without knocking. He raises his brows in concern, seeing me as a raging beast. He leaped from his seat and ran up to me. "What happened, Elle?" he softly asks, and I burst out crying. He wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back as I sob.