Confessions

"What?" I grunted and buried my head in the pillow, wanting to sleep longer.

She kept on staring at me without saying a word and I frowned turning to look at her "What? Did something happen?" I didn't get why she looked so worried.

"I've been trying to wake you up for half an hour! I wasn't even sure if you were breathing! Seraphina you scared the hell out of me!" she looked so scared that I just hugged her. Forgetting about the argument that we had the night before, for now at least.

"How long did I sleep?" if she was so worried then I must have slept for a really long time. She just mumbled "It's 9 am"

There was no way I slept that long... That made no sense. I nodded absentmindedly. "Let me get dressed and then we'll talk." She smiled softly at my words, before heading downstairs she looked at me one more time over her shoulder as if to make sure that I was actually okay. 

I walked into my closet still sleepy from having slept for such a long time and took one of Ty's hoodies, or maybe it was Jeremy's? Who cares? They slept here so many times and forgot so many of their shirts and hoodies that I stopped paying attention. All I know is that when it comes to hoodies I stand for "finder's keepers".

I got dressed in my jeans and a big black wolf hoodie and stumbled downstairs, landing on the couch like a sack of potatoes with a huff. It seemed to be the only way for me to sit on a couch. Like a proper lady, obviously. Bonnie shook her head but still smiled, finding it amusing.

"Did you talk with the Scooby-Doo gang?" I wondered if they already had the conversation and what Elena told them. You never know with her.

She nodded recalling their recent conversation, "Yeah, Elena explained everything."

"Aaand?" I waited impatiently for her reply.

"Well, Stefan, Jeremy, and Caroline were happy, while Damon was skeptical as always" she stated while watching my reaction. Wondering how I would feel about that.

I shrugged it off having expected that. I mean Damon is probably skeptical even of his own shadow. "Did he question my involvement?"  

She nodded frowning. The last thing Bonnie wanted was for Damon to try to hurt Seraphina. She knew her sister could deal with Damon, but it didn't lessen her worries. "He doesn't trust you, especially since you made that blood contract" I grinned at her words "Well luckily I did, otherwise Mason Lockwood would be dead."

"I definitely agree. Too many people in this town have fallen victim to the supernatural and Damon Salvatore... So, what now? Did you talk with the notorious Klaus?" Bonnie muttered the last sentence, not really thrilled about her sister communicating with the Original that wants to kill her best friend.

"Not yet, I'll talk to him soon. The next full moon is in two days so we have to be ready." If I thought that Bonnie would react well to hearing about my dreams which had Niklaus as the guest of honor, then maybe I would have told her. Knowing her, she would start investigating why I'm having those dreams and how to stop them. I didn't mind them, in fact, I enjoyed them, they gave me a chance to not only help Niklaus but also get to know him better. The last thing I needed right now was more drama. The current drama was more than enough to cause me a headache, I didn't need a migraine on top of it.