Escape of the Fittest

Hiya guys! Welcome to another chapter of the Bennett Siphoner!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

P.S. Damn, I just realized I wrote almost 40 chapters and Kol and Kai are yet to be brought into the story. Am I going too slow?

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Rebekah and Caroline were like a hurricane. I love them both but I couldn't keep up with their shopping escapades. Where I saw shopping as a fun and relaxing time, they saw it as a runway show on crack. I don't know how many things they made me buy or how many things the two of them bought, but there was simply too much. They were going to need a damn truck because that sure as hell wasn't going to fit into my car. There was just no way. 

Escaping two bossy blondes has been mission impossible, but I have some experience with Care, so I swiftly snuck out of the store while they were trying their spectacular outfits or so they said. I jumped in my beloved Range Rover and drove as fast as possible to escape their wrath. 

Realizing that I was close to my home I grinned victoriously. Sure, the formidable blondes were going to pissed off, but I managed to escape them. That's got to count for something. I doubt they'll see it that way but still. I didn't let the thoughts of their wrath lessen my happy mood.

I felt reborn, well I have been reborn, but that's beside the point. While I was shopping with Caroline and Rebekah, I made new plans and thinking about them instantly put a wide smile on my face. I have been going with the flow for too long, it's about time I changed some things.

I got out of the car and headed for the trunk. I bought so many things they barely fit there, but I didn't go as crazy as Care and Bekah. The air was calm, with a hint of trouble, but what was new? Just as I was about to open my trunk, someone hit me on the head and damn, it hurt like hell. I wasn't able to determine who it was, but whoever it was will suffer if I wake up with a headache.

Feeling my head pulsing with pain I slowly woke up. Before I opened my eyes I had to remind myself of the situation I was in. Some idiot kidnapped me and gave me a freaking headache. Slowly opening my eyes I looked around, surveying the place.

So called place was the Salvatore basement and I chuckled at the thought of someone considering me dangerous enough to lock me in a damn cell. The only person stupid enough to do that was Damon Salvatore.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake. It took you awhile. I was worried for a moment." Damon mused while he stood leaning on the wall near the door. I smirked and took the same position as him. Crossing my arms I leaned on the wall observing his obnoxiously confident face.

"Well, you know, I wouldn't want to rid the world of my lovely presence. Since no one else is here, I doubt you told anyone about your plans to kidnap me. I wonder how they're going to react. Hmm I doubt Elena is going to be happy about this."

He scoffed and shrugged "She already believes that I'm the bad guy, so what's the difference really? So long as this saves her life, I don't care"

I laughed like a lunatic after I heard his words. One would think that I plan to murder Elena in her sleep or something. It's not that I didn't want to, but I had no intention of actually doing it. Why would I kill her when I can easily manipulate her? After all, she still gives me her blood without too much fuss and without anyone else knowing.