Protective or Possessive?

Hiya guys!  Just look at Joseph Morgan, goddamn!

I'm pretty great at updating daily, you have to admit that!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think! 

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️ 

Nik, Stefan, and I were standing in front of the Southern Comfort bar which brought little comfort to me, and it will bring even less comfort to poor Ray. Oh well.

Nik and Stefan were currently discussing their approach, I mean seriously what is there to discuss? It's not mission impossible, it's just little old Ray. While they were doing that, I sort of most definitely got bored and slipped inside without them noticing. If I wasn't a werewolf, I would have easily passed as the Catwoman, the Halle Berry version, obviously. That's the only one that I accept. I could hear some guy whistling while checking me out, seriously? Ew, no. Right, I need to focus on the task at hand. 

I settled at the bar and ordered a glass of white wine, each sip relaxed me more making me forget why I was here in the first place. Ray's voice brought me back to the present "Well, hello, I haven't seen you here before" he flirted, but I could see the curiosity in his eyes. I sensed his werewolf side immediately. Could he sense that I was a werewolf as well?

"This is my first time coming here, do you come here often?" I flirted back, pretending I was interested wasn't an easy task considering that he didn't attract me in the slightest. Luckily he couldn't see that "Yeah, I do. My name is Ray and what is your name beautiful?" 

Before I could reply I sensed Nik's presence and not even a second later, his arm settled on my shoulders, staking his claim. Well, at least that's how Ray saw it. I just saw it as Nik being Nik, he wanted everyone's attention to be on him at all times and for them all to quake in fear.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Nik asked oh so casually. Ray stopped staring at Nik's arm that was draped over me and suddenly looked at Nik slightly alarmed  "Who wants to know?" he asked suspiciously.

Ignoring his question, Nik started his speech "I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you."
Wanting to avoid trouble, Ray decided it was time to leave "I think I'll be going"

Before he could take even a step away from the bar, Nik stopped him.

"Not so fast mate. You had no problem sitting here and hitting on my girl." I rolled my eyes at his words "I'm not your girl, Nik" I growled and he shot me a smirk "We'll talk about that later, love. Ray here needs to learn his lesson." Grunting, I turned my attention back to the glass of wine in front of me. There was no point in discussing anything with a crazy man. 

Ray shook his head probably regretting even approaching me "Look dude, I didn't know she was your girl, I'll leave the two of you alone"

"I don't think so. You only just got here, now your type is very hard to come by." Nik mused seemingly lost in his thoughts. Ray decided to take his chances and tried walking out but Stefan stood in front of him, not letting him pass.