Partner

Hey bitchess, okay I promise I'll post another chapter soon. Please comment and let me know what you think about this one! ♥️

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Driving to the location that Nik sent me, I talked with Kol, while also contemplating what I should say to him which by the way was going marvelously. My mind was a huge mess and I couldn't sort out my thoughts, let alone think of what I'll say to that cocky hybrid.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Kol's soft voice brought me out of the daze that I'd been in since we got in the car.

"I'm just thinking about what I'll say to Niklaus"

"And what have you thought up so far?" I could feel his curiosity seeping out of him the longer he looked at me.

"I don't know, I have no leverage, and it's not like we're the best of friends"

The moment those words left my mouth I realized that I was completely unprepared, great, I mean what could go wrong? Just kidding, the possibilities are endless.

"I swear, my brother is such an idiot sometimes. Look, Luna, if anyone can do this it's you. You're his weakness. Just trust me."

I didn't let myself dwell on the meaning behind his words, I couldn't. There was no time for overthinking. Therefore, the moment we arrived I immediately jumped out of the car and went to the shack that Klaus called a lair. Well, judging by its appearance, I would never even assume the mighty hybrid was here. Seriously, it would probably fall apart before the wind even blew. Plus, who would even think that a small shack could store all that ego? Not me, that's for sure. 

Taking a deep breath I opened the door and went in. Niklaus was standing in the middle of the room watching my every step, carefully. I tried to push down all the anger that I felt and focus on the task. Sighing deeply, I thought of Katerina and took a step forward, confident in my words.

"You're going to let Katerina Petrova go. No more hunting, no more spies, just let her be." my voice was as strong as my wish to help Kat. 

"No." he didn't even look at me, just dismissed me which only irked me further.

There was something about him that just made me fume. He couldn't possibly be my soulmate, we don't even like each other, let alone want to spend the rest of our lives together.

"I wasn't asking, Niklaus. I was telling you."

The moment he heard my words, his ocean eyes were instantly on my hazel ones. Well at least we mastered annoying each other. It's a key to any (dys)functional relationship. 

"Funny, I don't remember you hunting her down for half a millennia. Oh, right, that's because it was me! She betrayed me! If you really think I'm just going to let it go, then clearly, you don't know me." he scoffed but continued looking at me as if he was waiting for me to submit. Yeah, right, as if.

"I really don't care. You're going to stop hunting her. Now." He just rose an eyebrow with a smirk and just like that his mood turned around.

"And why would I do that?" his annoyance has switched to amusement in a millisecond, which only irked me further.

"I am already pissed off because of our previous fights. Do you really want to test me right now?"

"Well, you do look quite adorable right now."