Panic Slash Magic Attack

Hiya guys! Later update then usually since I had no inspiration and I didn't want to publish a chapter just to publish it. So finally here's a new chapter for you all!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

P.S. Claire Holt in the role of Rebekah Mikaelson is perfect. Perfect I tell you!

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

"Wait, so you're telling me that you willingly joined my brother on his mission to make hybrids?" Rebekah stared at me in disbelief as if I lost my mind until she burst out laughing. 

I rolled my eyes unable to stop the smile from appearing on my face, Rebekah's energy was contagious. "Yeah, yeah keep laughing. I told him that I wanted to help and protect your family, and I stand by that. We both know that your brother tends to make stupid decisions that lead to fast enemies. Someone had to babysit the paranoid hybrid."

I shrugged carelessly, I meant what I said. That may not have been the whole truth, but it was true nonetheless. Rebekah observed me smirking mischievously. That smirk was enough to remind me of the other two Mikaelsons, they looked so alike it was uncanny.

"Of course...' babysit' him" she chuckled finding something funny in my words and I personally didn't want to know what. Knowing her, it wouldn't be anything good.

"Didn't we say there will be no talking about Nik? What happened with that?" I looked at her unimpressed by how quickly our conversation changed direction. 

"You're the one that enjoys spending time with him out of the two of us, and I'm his sister!" she yelled trying to prove her point. 

Grunting I looked at the bar, reaching for yet another bottle of bourbon. After I shifted for the first time, getting drunk definitely became mission impossible. Grunting I poured the bourbon into our glasses and muttered "He has his moments... Whatever! Let's talk about the person that you enjoy spending time with" I smirked enjoying how easily I not only shifted the direction of the conversation but also got Rebekah to blush slightly. Looking away from me, she took her glass trying to appear relaxed "Awww is Rebekah Mikaelson blushing? Damn Bekah, you really like him, don't you?"

She looked so adorable and I couldn't help but want to coo, but I knew she would probably throw the damn bottle of bourbon at me and I was too tired to fight. I felt mentally exhausted after my fight with Nik, it was like it drained all my energy and that alone baffled me. I didn't let myself dwell on that, after all, I did have a tiring few months, it must have finally caught up with me.

Feeling uncomfortable because of my comment she feigned confusion "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Right, you must think I'm blind. Believe me, I wish I was, then I wouldn't have seen you give Stefan all those longing looks and your constant swooning over him" I shook with mock disgust and Rebekah blushed furiously shooting me a murderous glare.

"Shut up! I don't swoon!" Rebekah yelled frustrated hoping that I haven't actually seen any of it. To be honest, I haven't, I just wanted to tease her but damn I was spot on! I chuckled unable to stop myself "You actually looked at him longingly?"