I'm Ready

A/N: grab some popcorn lol

warning: sexual content
1 month later

Sierra POV:

The accident happened just more than a month ago, and my recovery was splendid. I've regained all of my memories, and as for my speech, I can speak without the stutter, but we've noticed that it magically reappears when I'm stressed or overworked.

Kris and I however, have been together for almost 3 months now and honestly, it feels like we've been together forever. Our relationship was flourishing and this has probably been- no, this is the happiest time of my life. Kris was so sweet, and caring. The way she did everything with such grace, and gently. And April was such a sweet, brave girl. She was just like her momma.

Tonight was date night, and we'd just dropped April off at Lea's. We decided to stay in and just watch movies together, because it'd been a while since we did.

"Okay, but do we have to watch both of the Addams Family movies?" I ask, plopping myself down on the couch.

"No no, I started Flash for you, you don't get to choose anything tonight babe" she responds, moving over to me and straddling me.

"I'd like to see you try and stop me" I said, running my hands up her thigh.

Humming at my challenge, she wraps her hands around my neck and down to my collar. Leaning forward, she brings her lips to mine and puts her hands up in my hair. Bringing my hands up to her lower back, I feel her hands go back down to my chest. Pulling back, she let her head rest against mine. My hand glides up her side, before I lightly push her off me to the side and stand. Her eyes are filled with confusion and light frustration before I put my hand out and her eyes narrow.

"Give me back the remote!" she yelled as she began to chase me through the house.

"Catch me first, slow poke" I retort, speeding up my run.

After I gave in and let her catch me, we sat back on the couch and cuddled up under the covers. She did as she said and put on 'The Addams Family'.

Halfway through the film, she began to move her leg around. Lightly squeezing them together every now and then.

"Are you okay over there?" I asked, confused by her uncomfortable movements.

"Yea, I just....really love you" she responded, giving me genuine smile.

"I love you too" I said, lowering myself to give her a kiss.

As we pulled away, she he opened her eyes and stared into mine. Moments later, our lips came crashing back together, quickly becoming heated.

Pulling away for air, once again, our breath mixes as we stay there for a second.

"Baby" she whispers out, making me hum in question. "Upstairs."

Following what she said, I wrapped my hands around her and urged her legs to hold onto me.

Pulling her up from the couch with me, I take her up the stairs in my arms, our eyes completely focused on each other.

Making it to the bedroom, I gently place her down on the bed, and waste no time in taking her neck. She trailed her hands back, and held me against her, as she began to release soft moans into the air.

Then she took my hand in hers, and guided it down to her pants. Stopping abruptly, I break away and look her in the eyes.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Please, touch me" she whines, her pupils widely dilated and her voice full of husk.

Nodding at her reassurance, I slowly slide my hands into her pants and pull them down. She sits forward, and brings her vest up over her head.

Leaving her in nothing but her underwear, I take off my own shirt and start kissing her. She wasted no time in pulling me down with her, and immediately began pulling at the straps of my bra.