Nerves

Sierra POV:

Tonight was the night. I know I was the one who asked her out, but that doesn't stop me from getting anxious.

"Sierra, sit the fuck down and co-operate with me" Sade yelled after me, as she pulled me back down to the chair.

"I'm sorry, but I really really really need to impress Kris. I really like her, I can't mess it up" I sigh frustrated.

"Wow, you're serious" she said, stopping dead in her tracks.

"Yes, I am serious, very serious. Serious about her, I cannot fuck this up" I pleaded, running my hands through my hair.

"Fine, fine sit down so I can finish whatever make up it is you need, and then you can go get on your suit" she sighed, sitting me back down.

"Sometimes I forget I'm the older one" I quip.

"Me too" she mumbles.

When Sade was done, I darted up the stairs and into my suit. I could've sworn I had a pocket square, but I looked fine without it.
"Okay, what do ya think?" I ask, walking down to the middle of the stairs.

"Holy shit" Hayden exclaimed "Are you sure you're gay?"

"Sade come get your man" I called out for her, watching as she glared at him from across the room.

"It was just a question, sweetheart" he reassured, wrapping his hands around her and giving her a kiss.

"Ew, heteros" I cringed, walking all the way down the stairs.

"Get out of here" Sade laughed, pointing to the door.

"You're throwing me out like mom and dad? I thought you loved me" I cried dramatically, making Sade throw a box of napkins from the table at me.

"Fine fine, I'll leave you alone" I chuckled heading to the door.

"Alright, now don't be too gay you'll scare her" she warned as I got to the door.

"Okay mom, I'll be home by 11" I rolled, before giving her a hug and saying goodbye to Hayden.

I excitedly rushed to my car and got in. My heart began to beat faster at the rememberance of where I'm going.

I'm going on a date with Kristen.

Kristen POV:

Tonight was gonna be my first date with Sierra and I was a nerve wreck.

"Oh my God, Kristen sit down" Lea pleaded, making my sit. "Stop tapping your leg like you have tics. You're acting like Sierra bites"

Rolling my eyes at her, I fall back onto the bed and groan.

"Lea I don't want to mess this up. I really like her" I sigh, earning a soft smile from Lea.

"Clearly she really likes you too. Or she wouldn't have asked your dumbass out" she replies, shifting herself so she'd lay next to me.

"Wow, thanks for the motivation coach" I laughed sitting up and heading to the closet.

"Momma!" I heard from outside, making me poke my head out.

It wasn't long before April came running through, straight past Lea and into the closet.

"Hi babygirl, what's wrong?" I question, leaning down to her height to hear her.

"Aunty Lea ate all my gummy bears from the fridge" she pouted, folding her arms.

"Lea did you eat all my child's gummies" I yelled at her.