Be Prepared

Sierra POV:

Slowly cracking my eyes open, I'm immediately graced with a sleeping brown haired beauty. Observing her sleeping body, her scattered strands of hair, cover a bit of her face, as the rise and fall of her chest mesmerizes me.

Watching as her slightly opened, and still swollen lips twitch lightly, as she cuddles closer to me. Extending her hand a bit, she puts it around my stomach and buries her face in my chest, nearly suffocating herself between my boobs.

Laughing at her infatuation with my chest, I stroked her hair lightly and kissed her forehead. She hummed and smiled at me, turning her face to look up at me.

"Hi my love" I whispered, kissing her fully.

"Hi" she smiled back, cupping my cheek.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, pulling her up the bed.

"Sore" she sighed, burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"And to imagine, that was just a taste of the full thing" I tease, making her look at me with confusion.

Laughing at her reaction, I give her a passion filled kiss, before pulling back.

"How bout I run you a bath? Sound good?"

"Yes please" she replied with a sigh.

Smiling and kissing her one more time, I got off the bed and shuffled around till I found my robe.

~

After we took a soak together, which inevitably, led to hot tub sex, we went to go get April from Lea's, and now we're back home.

"April, how many times are you gonna make Sierra watch Lion King?" Kristen complained from behind us.

"Who said she's making me?" I retort, making her shake her head and throw her hands up in defeat. Laughing at her, I move April off my lap and follow her into the kitchen.

Walking up behind her, I snake my arms around her torso and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Are you jealous that April is my favourite?" I tease, making her roll her eyes and playfully push me away.

"I'm joking, I'm joking" I defend, swaying our bodies together from side to side.

Breaking away from me, Kristen turns to face me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Is she really your favourite?" she asks, gliding her hand down my chest.

"We both know the answer to that" I whisper, bringing her in for kiss; but stopped when we hear a knock at the door.

Groaning in annoyance, I pull away from her and walk over to the door. Opening it, I see an extremely distressed Sade.

"Sade?" I ask confused.

"Hi, can I come in? I'm gonna come in" she rambles, walking past me and inside.

"Sade what's wrong?" I question, closing the door and attempting to calm her down.

Settling her breathing, and letting out a loud breathe, she turns to me with scared eyes.

"Mom and Dad want us to come home for grandma's birthday" she mumbles.

"They- they what?" I stutter, feeling my body go weak.

"They want us to come back......and they said asked to bring Hayden and Kristen" she says, a bit louder.

Taking a step back, I begin to feel light headed. The thought of seeing my parents again, it....it haunted me. I haven't seen them in 8 years, the thought of it made me sick.

What if they were still homophobic?
Or didn't approve of the woman I've become? Wait, they want our partners? What're they gonna do to Kris?

All of this was playing in my mind on loop, when I felt two soft hands cup my cheeks.

"Baby" Kris whispered, grazing her thumbs over my cheeks.

Blinking away my thoughts and looking down at her, I feel at a lost for words.

"Wh...what's h...ha....happening?" I mumbled. "E...everything i....is sp..sp..spinning a..and-"

Then I felt two soft lips on mine, before I felt like I could breathe again. Taking her wrists in my hands, I let out a shaky breath and took a seat.

I sat there for a few minutes before I looked over at Sade.

"Wh...when do we l...leave?" I asked.

"You're going? I didn't think you'd want to, I just needed somewhere else to freak out rather than my apartment" she responded, looking at me with question.

"It's grandma's birthday, I was planning to go back and see her" I slowly said, regaining my composure and losing the stutter.

"On Friday. Sky and Sarai said they'd meet us at the airport and well everyone else lives there still" she confirmed, coming to sit next to me.

"Well, we have bags to pack" Kris sighed, rubbing my back.

"Wait- we? Kris, love, no, you can't-"

"Wasn't up for debate, but thanks you for your input babe" she interrupted, walking off with a smile.

Watching as she goes up the stairs, I feel my body tense up and get warm all of a sudden.

"Woah...." I heard Sade say. "You're in deep, aren't you?"

"Way deep" I confirmed, still looking at her last spot on the staircase, her words replaying in my mind.

A/N: I should definitely edit the playlist.