Epilogue

Ten years later

Sierra POV:

As my eyes flutter open, I look down to see my beautiful brunette buried in my chest. Smiling at the adorable sight, I feel her begin to stir and move further up the bed.

"Good morning baby" I whispered, placing a kiss on her nose.

A smile pursed on her lips and she slowly opened her eyes to meet mine.

"Why are you awake so early?" she asked, groaning and turning over.
"Because it's a special day" I responded, wrapping my arm around her torso, pulling her back to me.

Humming at me, she put her hand to the back of my head and rubbed it lightly. Bringing my lips to her collar bone, I begin to scatter soft kisses along her jaw.

Letting out soft moans, she began to turn her body over to face me again.

Facing me completely once more, she wraps her hands around my neck and brings her legs to mine.

Crashing her lips together with mine, our lips danced together to a rhythmic tune.

"Happy anniversary babe" she whispered as we came apart.

"Happy anniversary" I said.

Moving back to her collar bone, I begin to leave a trail of kisses going down.

Turning to lay on her back, she grasps my hair in her hands and brings my back up to her lips.

Reaching down and grabbing her ass, she lets out a little yelp, making us pull apart and leaving me laughing.

She hits my shoulder making me snicker even more and I put my hands up in surrender.

Slowly bringing my lips back to hers, her hands reach into my hair again, this time, lightly massaging my head.

Her soft moans, sending vibrations through my body, leading my hands to travel down into her waistband.

~

As I made my way down the stairs, I was immediately attacked upon the end of my descent.

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled, running into my arms.
"Hey there big guy" I said, lifting him up into my embrace.

"Where's momma?" he asked, looking up the stairs behind me.

"She'll be down in a minute kiddo" I smirked, looking up the stairs to our bedroom door. "Where are your sisters?"

A year after we got married, we decided that we wanted to have more kids. Of course there was April, but we still made the collective decision to have more.

Luckily on our first try, we were successful and had Anna.

Anna Joan Hamilton-Smith.
We named her Anna because of her birth process. She was unlike other usual births, she came in softly and quietly. Much like her personality. Joan, was after my grandmother.

Four years later, we went at it again, and this time, had Aiden.

Aiden Matthew Hamilton-Smith.
Aiden was mainly to even out the all A's thing, but also because of the meaning of fire. Since being in the womb, Aiden was a rapid kicker. Matthew, was chosen due to both mine and Kristen's soft spot for Matthew Cuthbert from 'Anne With An E'

"Ap-well is in her room and Anna is outside" he said scratching his head.

"Ah come on, say it with me. Ape-ril" I attempted, to get him to say his sister's name right.