This Again

Sierra POV:

Monday

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" Sade yelled, chasing me down the stairs.

"Yes. Exactly what I'm gonna do" I reply
"Come onnnnnn, I wanna know how the date went" she begged, jumping up and down like a child.

"Fine, fine it was.......the best night I've had in years" I smiled, seemingly satisfying Sade.

"What was the other best night you had years ago then?" she asked, folding her arms and quirking a brow.

"The night you showed up at grandma's door and said you were staying" I mumbled, walking away before she could hug me and lengthen the sappy sentiment.

Before I know it, two arms wrap around me, pulling me back.

"I don't know why I thought I could get away" I groaned in a whisper. "Can I go to work now?"

"Not till you hug me back" she sang in my ear.

Unwillingly, I put my hands around her and hugged her tightly.

"Right, you're free to go" she sighed, finally letting me go.

"Thank you. Bye Sade" I replied, taking my bag and heading to the door.

Waving goodbye back, she smiles and heads into the kitchen, as I go out to my car.

~

Walking into the office, I walk into the break room; where I see Kris sat at a table with Steven, who sat a bit to close for my pleasure. Deciding to stay silent, I go over to the fridge to get the sandwich I'd left on Friday.

"Why not? Just a little bit" I hear Steven whisper to her.

"Because I said no. I'm involved with someone else, okay?" Kris sighed, as if she'd said it a million times before.

"I'm sure he's not perfect. There must be some needs he's not fulfilling for a pretty girl like you" he whispers back, his voice getting lower at the last part.

"Steven" I almost scream, as I interject.

Jerking their heads up, they both look at me, shocked at my presence.

"My office, you have 5 minutes or you're fired" I finish, walking out and over to my office.

A few moments later, my door creaks open; and a scared Steven comes through.

"You wanted to see me Ms. Hamilton?" he shakily says.

He's petrified. Good.

"You know why you're here you asshole" I argue, him pretending to not know. "I specifically remember hearing Kristen say to stop"

"That's what this is about?" he asks as he realizes. "You're playing me, right?"

"No, she said to stop, and you should respect that. No matter the situation. So stop hitting on her" I demand, taking him back a bit.

"Why do you even care? She's just Lea's replacement, she's not gonna be here for long" he scoffs.

"I care because you lack respect. She told you to stop, and you will do that. Stay away from her" I command, getting up and standing in front of my desk.

"You're in with her" he chuckles, folding his arms and stepping forward. "What, you think you stand a chance? You're pathetic little faggot ass doesn't even make runner up."

"You better watch yourself" I whisper, getting closer to him.

"Or what? You're gonna call the police?" he scoffs.