Drunken Thoughts

Sierra POV:

After I left the house, I went back down to meet the five terrorists I had for friends. They were seated at our usual spot, where we sat everytime we were together at the bar.

I sat between them, my heart overjoyed to be surrounded by them, yet my mood dampened. I'd rather have stayed home with Kris, but she seemed as though she wanted to be alone for a while and I wanted to respect that.

I loved Kris with my whole heart, but she really did have a problem on communicating with me at times and I hated it. I just wish she'd talk to me about things that bothered her. It's what I'm here for, and what I'll always be here for.

But I know it's just her anxiety, and if I could take it all away from her, I would. I'd make sure that nothing ever did, or would hurt her and April, but I couldn't.

"Deep in thought is a new look on you" the familiar voice said.

"Huh- sorry Vi, I'm just distracted" I apologized, taking the drink from her hand.

"I can see that" she chuckled, giving me a questioning eye.

"Something's bothering Kris, but she won't tell me what it is" I sighed, swirling the straw of my drink through it.

"Well, you know better than anyone, she's just getting in over her head. She'll come around, stop worrying" Vi comforted me, giving me a small side hug.

"Hmm" I hummed, trying to set aside my thoughts.

"Hey depresso, what ya doing?" Rae asked, coming to my other side.

Laughing at the smaller woman, I eventually put my worries away, and just tried to enjoy the rest of the bleeding time I had left with the group.

~

After about 8 glasses of alcohol and like 4 shots of tequila, I was feeling as free as a bird. There was no worry in the world that was mine, and I couldn't care less.

"Seems as though we keep finding each other" someone whispered to me.

Turning around slowly, I'm brought to my senses as I see a shapely woman, who seems familiar, but I don't quite know who.

"H-huh?" I stuttered, my mind completely spinning.

"You were always so cute when drunk" she laughed, and took hold of my chin roughly.

Attempting to get away from her grasp, I fail, making her laugh heartily.

"Like I said, cute."

She started getting real close and touchy with me, and I felt really uncomfortable. It also felt wrong, as though I was doing something bad, when I'm actually not doing anything. 

"Ayra what the fuck are you doing?" someone yelled, really loudly, making my head hurt a little.

"Taking back what's mine Miss Anthony" the lady replied, trailing her hands around the collar of my shirt.

Giving the other woman a pleading look for help, my discomfort grows as she sweeps her fingers across the exposed skin of my shoulder.

"C-can you please not....do that?" I asked, a bit rattled.

"Do what? This?" she was toying with me.

"Yes....please?"

"Hmmm I don't think I will" she got closer to my face, I could feel her breath on my skin.

I wanted to move, but I couldn't. It was like I was frozen, like a block of ice. My heart began to race, for the icky feeling of her hands tracing my skin made me trickle with discomfort.

I felt my breathing began to uneven, speeding up and getting louder. The longer she stayed close to me, the more I felt helpless.

Like I wanted to scream, but couldn't. I was breathing, and yet I felt like I was deprived of air. My vision began to blur. A blur, with a distant figure of a woman. She looked young, beautiful.

She had hair, as dark as the night, eyes of a clouded blue, and thin, yet plump lips. Her skin was soft and gentle, a pale shade with a hint of colour.

She brought me a sense of comfort, however small it was. She made me feel safe within my mind.

It was then I noticed that I was no longer under the cower of the woman who brought me fear, but instead I was sat in the front seat of a car.

I slowly took in my surroundings, to see that the woman I had seen, the one that brought me comfort, and made me feel safe, was seated next to me.

Her beautiful face, held a look of anger, but also worry. She held on to my hand tightly, the calming sound of her voice calling out my name, brought me back to Earth.

"Sierra, baby please answer me" she begged, her grip on my hands tightening.

"I..I'm....I'm o..okay" I said softly, seemingly bringing her a look of minor satisfaction.

"Babe you had a panic attack, you weren't responding" she told me, the anger fading from her expression as she held my face.

Melting into the palm of her hand, I gave her a soft smile to let her know I was really okay.

"C..can we g..go h...home?" I requested, glazing my thumb over the back of her hand.

Giving me a small nod, she took one more look at me before buckling her seatbelt and driving us home.

A/N: I seriously contemplated killing off a character for fun.