Finally

Kristen POV:

Friday

This past week has been amazing. Sierra and I officially started dating on Monday, and I was elated.

Although my mom's treatment has increased pricing, Sierra is helping me stay positive about it. I went to see her on Wednesday, she was really happy to see me.

I told her about what's been going on this past month with Sierra and, I couldn't have been happier when she said she accepted us. I honestly don't know what I would've done if she hadn't, she's the only family I have outside of Lea and April, and well now, hopefully, Sierra.

We haven't told April about us yet. She saw us kiss that day in the apartment, but I have no idea what she thought of it. I wasn't scared, I just didn't know how she'd take it.

Tonight Sierra and I were having dinner tonight at my apartment. I'd convinced her to let me cook for her, despite her various claims that I'm attempting to kill her.

She got here about 15 minutes ago, and Lea was supposed to be coming for April; but the rain started to fall heavily like 5 minutes ago and Lea being Lea, saw that as an opportunity to sleep.

Sierra clearly didn't have a problem with it, cause she swooped April up and they started 'Lion King' together, much to my dismay.

"This is the 7th time we've watched Lion King today, April. Is there nothing else?" I ask, tired of hearing Simba sing about how great of a King he's gonna be.

"But momma I like this one" April frowned.

"I'm sure we can find something else to watch" I plead, sitting next to her and Sierra.

"What if I want to watch Lion King?" Sierra chimed in, making April smile widely.

"Well then sucks to be you Ms. Hamilton" I retort, pulling the TV remote.

"I'm gonna have to stop you there Smith. I can't allow that" she sighs, standing in front of me.

"Sierra. Move."

"No can do, love."

Wrapping her hands around me, she picks me up and throws me over her shoulder. Attempting to wiggle out of her grasp, I fail; feeling her hands tighten around my thighs.

Suddenly, a rush of emotion goes through my body, as uncontrollable laughter erupts from me.

"Sierra, stop.......tickling......me" I said between laughter.

"April, now!" she says, pushing me forward a bit.

Then I see April jump up from the couch and snatch the remote from my hands.

Finally being placed down, I'm met with a smiling Sierra. Narrowing my eyes at her, I see her laugh and quickly kiss my cheek; before turning back to April.

"Lion King for the win baby" Sierra smirked, giving April a high five.

Rolling my eyes and sighing, I went back to the kitchen to finish up and plate dinner.

~

After we ate, Sierra cleaned up the table, very much against my wishes, and I was now putting April to bed.

"Alright, I think you've brushed your teeth enough" I said, taking the toothbrush from her and helping her wash her mouth.

Carrying her over to bed, I lay her down and tuck her in.

"What book are we reading tonight kiddo?" I ask, gesturing to the small book stand.

"Mr. Fox and the Princess, please" she requests.

"Mr. Fox and the Princess it is."

Finished reading, I close the book and put it back in its place on the shelf. Moving back to April's bedside, I tuck her in again. Placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, I begin to wallk out the room, when the tiny voice returns.

"Momma" she sleepily whispers.

"Hi Apes" I reply, standing at the foot of the bed.

"Momma do you have a crush on Sierra?" she asks.

"I- uhm" I stutter, not knowing what I'm supposed to say. "Where did you hear that?"

"You and Aunty Lea were talking about her yesterday" she responds, rubbing her eyes.

"I guess you could say that. Yes, I do" I confirm, making her smile and give me a small nod.

"Goodnight momma" she finishes, finally falling asleep.

"Goodnight my baby" I whisper back, closing the door.

Walking back down the stairs, I see Sierra laid on the couch, watching the TV.

"Someone's comfy" I snicker, walking over to her.

Sitting up and pulling me into her lap, she laughs and kisses me deeply.

"I've wanted to do that all afternoon" she whispers as we pull apart.

Laughing at her, I kiss her again before turning to the television.

"What are you watching?" I ask, confused by the mystery guy with luscious locks, in scrubs on the screen.

"I'm watching Flash" she replies, burying her head in my neck.

"Would you mind explaining what's going on?" I question, even more confused by the blonde guy performing surgery on the fully awake patient.

"Caitlin needs surgery from an attack earlier on, but she's the only actual doctor in the show, so she has to guide them through it; so they don't kill her" she explains, making me even more confused. "Still confused, aren't you?" she asks, looking up at me.

"Yup"

"Expected. This is season 3 anyways" she laughs.

"How many seasons does it have?"

"Season 8 just started"

"And you're only on 3?"

"No, I've watched up to the latest episode. Season 3 is my favourite season, so I watch it when I'm stressed, and for leisure" she explains.

"So are you stressed or is this for fun?" I ask, making her laugh.

"I have nothing to be stressed about. I have a working company, and an amazing girlfriend. Nothing can take me" she laughs, gently kissing my collar bone.

"Mmmm, well I'd like to be up to date. Can we start from season 1?" I request, turning to face her a little.

"Your wish is my command" she jokes, grabbing the remote and switching the episodes.

Laying on her back, she opens her arms for me, which I gladly go in. Drowning in her chest, she presses play.

I spent the rest of the night learning about the scarlet speedster's journey, engulfed in my girlfriend's arms.