Afterglow

Kristen POV:

Last night with Sierra was amazing. She was funny, and extremely intelligent. Academically and personally. She was a gem of a soul. I'm still in shock at the fact that I'm into girls, but if I'm honest, I don't care. I genuinely feel a sense of happiness, and comfortable with Sierra. That's what matters, and thats all that should.

When she dropped me off at home, she pulled me in for a kiss that I could've sworn went on forever and I couldn't complain less.

I was on cloud 9 then, I'm on cloud 9 now.

"You've been smiling like a fool since you got back last night, the kiss couldn't have been that good Kris" Lea scoffed at my glee.

"You're just jealous that I have a hot piece of chocolate all for myself" I smirk, walking away from her.

"Ou la la" she snickered.

"No but seriously, it was the best night I've had in my life" my squeal, falling back onto the couch.

"I can see" she smiled, moving my feet and taking a seat.

"It honestly, couldn't have gone any better" I swooned, reliving the few passion filled kisses we shared.

A knock on the door brings me from my thoughts, as I head over.

"Hey" she says, a soft smile playing on her face.

"Hi" I respond, leaning on the door frame "What brings you here?"

"Well" she starts, bringing her hand from behind her back, to reveal a bouquet of flowers. "I brought you these"

Reaching out to grab them, she pulls them back, earning a stare of confusion.

"Can I stay here? Just for the next 2 or 3 hours, Sade won't let me rest on the fact we went out. She wants every detail, down to the second" she sighs, making me laugh and usher her in.

"Hey boss" Lea says, kicked back on the couch. "Awww you got me flowers?"

"Hello to you too my lovely Lea" she laughs, finally handing me the flowers.

"The office is dead without me, I know. You missed me so much you came to me with flowers" she went on, dramatically putting her hand over her heart.

"Sure but.......I think I prefer your replacement a bit more" she amirks, walking to my side.

"Wow. I'm hurt. Never speak to me again, bo- ya know what. You don't even deserve a nickname" she cries, clutching her chest and crutching her way up the stairs, leaving us in a fit if laughter.

When Lea was all the way up the stairs, Sierra turned me around to face her and pulled me close.

"Don't ask, just do it" I groan, looking into her now darkened eyes.

Pulling me in by my hips, she puts her lips on mine and moves her hand over to my back. Slightly slipping her hand under my shirt, she pulls me impossibly closer and taps my leg. Taking the signal, I jump and wrap my legs around her waist, allowing her to push me back and rest me on the counter.

Moving my hands up to the back of her head, I reach and pull on her hair, making her groan into my mouth and giving me access. Letting my hands flow down to her chest, I grip onto the hem of her shirt and pull her. Breaking the kiss, Sierra rubs her nose against mine, making me giggle at her.

"Don't laugh at me, you're the eager one" she whispers, pressing a kiss on my lips before backing away.

"Can you blame me? I nabbed some sexy chocolate" I say, getting down off the counter.

"This is new. I like it" she smirks, bringing me in for another kiss.

"Aye, aye pack it up you horny teenagers, there are kids watching" Lea exclaims from the top of the stairs, struggling to hold April.

Pulling away from each other and laughing, I walk up thr stairs ans take April from Lea.

"Momma can I watch cartoons with Sierra?" April asks, getting giddy at the sight of Sierra.

"Cartoons? Are you kidding me?" Sierra asks, walking over to us. "I love cartoons"

Taking a giggling April in her hands, Sierra takes her back over to the living room, where they sit and turn to Cartoon Network.

"She's really good with April" I whisper to myself, smiling at the two sat on the couch; going on in their playful fight about the characters.

"Yea, she is" I hear from behind me. "If this does work out between you two, and goes as far to marriage; Ape's gonna have a hell of a great stepmom"

Turning to face her, I feel few tears well in my eyes, as I rest my head on Lea's shoulder, enjoying the sight before me.