Chapter 6: Lady of the Lake/Forget Me Not

Enchanted Forest...

Mary Margaret was collecting wood for a fire when suddenly, Aurora ambushed her from behind, she held a dagger to Mary Margaret's throat.

"Don't move. Phillip's gone because of you," Aurora said.

Mary Margaret grabbed Aurora by her shoulder and threw her over her head and pinned Aurora to the round, "Listen to me, princess! You think I don't know what it's like to be separated from the people that I love? What happened to Phillip was not o...

Mary Margaret grabbed Aurora by her shoulder and threw her over her head and pinned Aurora to the round, "Listen to me, princess! You think I don't know what it's like to be separated from the people that I love? What happened to Phillip was not our fault. So I suggest you find another way to channel your anger," Mary Margaret said.

Mulan rushed over and she pulled Mary Margaret off of Aurora, "Don't talk to her like that!" Mulan said.

"She tried to kill me," Mary Margaret said.

"I will deal with her," Mulan said.

A shot was fired and the ground turned to see Emma pointing her gun in their direction as Elaine walked up, "Emma, what are you doing?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Protecting you. Drop the weapon," Emma said.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Mary Margaret asked.

A growl was heard in the distance and the twins turned, "Ogres?" Elaine asked.

"Run!" Mary Margaret yelled.

The group took off running into the forest while the ogre trailed after them. 

"Split up!" Mary Margaret said.

"Come on!" Mulan said as she and Aurora went off in one direction.

Alana and Emma followed Mary Margaret, "Over there," Mary Margaret said.

The ogre chased after them and Emma tripped over a branch, Elaine turned back to her, "Emma!" Elaine said and rushed over to her sister as the ogre caught up to them.

Emma attempted to shoot at the ogre but it grabbed the gun and crushed it in its hand, dropping it beside the Swan twins, "Seriously?" Emma said.

Mary Margaret had turned back and she whistled loudly diverting the ogres' attention from the Sean twins, "Back away from my daughters!" Mary Margaret shouted as the ogre turned its attention to her and Mary Margaret aimed and fired an arrow into its eyes, which instantly killed it.

Emma and Elaine watched as Mary Margaret pulled the arrow out of the ogre's eyes, "You have to shoot it in the eye," Mary Margaret said as the Swan twins stood up.

"When was the last time you shot an arrow?" Elaine asked.

"Twenty-eight years ago. Guess it's like riding a bike," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah, but how did you know you could hit that?" Emma asked.

"I didn't. And next time, listen to me? That kind of thing isn't going to work here," Mary Margaret said.