Chapter 38: Welcome to Storybrooke

Flashback: Storybrooke - 1983

Faye was wandering around Graham's apartment and walked into his spare room, "Hmmm," She looked around and a white dress out from under the bed that was in a bag, she shook her head, "Dammit," Faye muttered.

"What are you doing?" Faye turned around as she hid the dress behind her back, "What are you hiding?" Graham asked with a smile as he leaned against the doorframe with his hands in his pockets.

"Hiding? I'm not hiding anything," Faye said.

Graham walked over to her and gestured her to hand it over, "Hand it over," Graham said.

"You clean up nice... Delicious," Faye said looking him over trying to distract him.

"Thank you... Now, hand it over," Graham said with a smile.

"I'm not..." Faye looked at his face as saw him not giving up and looking amused, she sighed and held out the dress, "It was under the bed," Faye said.

"Yep, that's where I was hiding it," Graham took it as Faye looked worried, he held it up against her and smile, "Go put it on and meet me in the kitchen," Graham said.

"Okay..." Faye said unsure as she took the dress and they walked out of the room.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Faye walked into the kitchen wearing the white dress that came down to her mid-thighs, it came up to her neck but the cut was low on her back and she flattened the dress that she was wearing. Graham looked at her and smiled, "Knew it," Faye looked at him, "You can suit any colour," Graham said and turned back to the pan.

"You're just saying that..." Faye walked over to him, "You've never bought me clothes before..." Faye said.

"Well, I knew that you would still be wearing your casual day clothes when I picked you up and I wanted you, in my apartment as soon as possible so..." Graham said.

"You wanted me in your apartment as soon as possible? Sounds kinda... Urgent," Faye said.

"Well ten years is nothing to be sneezed at," Graham said.