Chapter 28: In The Name Of A Brother

In Storybrooke General Hospital, Elaine walked into Captain Hook's room and she closed the door behind her, "You asked for me?" Elaine said.

"Aye... Come here, love," She walked over to the bed and sat on the side of the bed, "Where's my stuff?" Elaine looked at him silently, "Fine. In my coat, my inside pocket there's a picture... That's the start of me answering your questions," Captain Hook said.

Elaine walked over to the cupboard, opened the door and got put his coat, she laid it over his legs and pulled out a small sketch of Esme and she gasped a little, "What?" Elaine said and looked at him.

"That's Esme White... The person I confused you with," Captain Hook said as he held out his hand and she placed the picture in his hand.

"How?" Elaine asked.

"It's complicated... There's many versions you will be told, but... None are true," Captain Hook said.

"Fine. You won't tell me everything but at least answer me this... Why did you confuse us both when you knew I had never been in the Enchanted Forest before and you knew she was dead?" Elaine asked.

 Why did you confuse us both when you knew I had never been in the Enchanted Forest before and you knew she was dead?" Elaine asked

"A promise she made to me and the versions after her... All knew her name," Captain Hook said.

"You two were close?" Captain Hook looked at her, "Okay... Okay, fine," Elaine said and walked out.

Captain Hook looked at the photo, "What am I doing Esme?" Captain Hook muttered and brought the sketch to his lips and kissed it.

Flashback

A few years later, Young Priscilla was working in the farm with Joseph as Baelfire walked up to them, "Hey," Baelfire said as he asked over to Young Priscilla.

"Hey, can you hold this?" Young Priscilla asked as she held out a basket to him.

"Sure," Baelfire said and grabbed the basket.

Young Priscilla and Baelfire walked into the chicken hut and she collected eggs, placing them in the basket, "How's your papa?" Young Priscilla asked.

"He's okay," Baelfire said.

"How are you?" She looked at him, "I heard about your mama... I'm sorry, Bae," Young Priscilla said.

"Thank you," Baelfire nodded and exhaled heavily, "Still got you haven't I?" Baelfire said.

"You're my best friend, I'm never leaving your heart... Even when you get married, I'll cling to you until the end of time," Young Priscilla said.