Chapter 14: Child of the Moon/Nothing to Fear

Flashback

Red Riding Hood and Anita were talking in the wolves den, "Granny lied to me. That story about you being killed by hunters..." Red Riding Hood said.

"She's been lying to you ever since she stole you away from me when you were just a baby," Anita said.

"Why would she do that?" Red Riding Hood asked in surprise.

"Because she didn't want you to find out the truth about who you really are. She believed the wolf is something to be ashamed of. I see things differently. Humans want us to believe we're the monsters. The moment you believe them... That's when you become one. You're not the first to learn the truth about yourself through tragedy. So many of us spent so much of our life suppressing the wolf. They have no idea how to control it. They just need help... Help embrace their true nature. The only way you will ever control the wolf, is by accepting it as a part of you," Anita said.

"You can teach me to do that?" Red Riding Hood asked.

"Indeed, I can," Anita said.

"How?" Red Riding Hood questioned.

"You can start, by getting rid of that," Anita said as she eyed the red hood, Red Riding Hood removed her hood and they hugged.

End of Flashback

Storybrooke...

At the Sheriff's Department, David locked Ruby in one of the cells at the station with chains, "You'll be safe in here tonight," David said.

"Thank you, David," Ruby said.

"Thank me in the morning. By then, Faye, her father and I will have found whoever really killed Billy," David said.

Albert walked in, "You already have," They looked at him and he pointed to Ruby, "That thing. That she-wolf," Albert said.

Faye walked over to him, "Get out. Whatever issues you have with me and David, don't involve her. There's no proof Ruby had anything to do with what happened," Faye said.

"It seems to me, that you both are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement," Albert said.

"Leave them alone!" Ruby said.

"Protecting your friend at the peril of everyone else. I knew you'd slip up, shepherd. It was only a matter of time," Albert said.

"What do you want?" David asked.

"Justice. Hand that over to me, and let the town decide her fate," Albert said.

"Never. I know exactly what kind of justice you have in mind," David said.

"This town is bigger than you think. I start telling people that you're putting their lives in danger to your own interest? You'll have a mutiny on your hands," Albert said.

"Yeah, we'll see. You want her, you want David, you'll have to go through me," Faye said.

"I look forward to that," Albert said and stepped forward to Faye.

"And to do that," Albert turned to see Mr Gold and Sebastian stood there, "You'll have to get through us. And I don't mean to brag, but having the years rest I had, I think I surpass your Dark One here. And we all he's immortal, so, here's a question," Sebastian smirked, "If I surpass an immortal, do you really want to go up against us too? Oh, and my entire realm," Sebastian asked as Roxanne, Aimee, Elsie and Kerr walked in.