Chapter 46: Second Star to the Right

Elaine, Katy, Neal and Emma were walking along the beach searching for Tamara or any trace of Regina, "So, uh, where do you think she'd hiding Regina, in a sandcastle?" Neal asked jokingly.

"They have to be somewhere," Elaine said.

"Lana, you're letting your emotions get in the way of your judgement," Neal said.

Elaine turned around to him and they all stopped walking, "Do you really think this is all about me trying to break up you and Tamara?" Elaine questioned

"Isn't it?" Neal asked.

Elaine scoffed, "What do want to hear, Neal? Or what exactly do you want me to say?" Elaine said.

"We're not going to stand here..." Emma said and walked off with Katy.

"Do you want me to say, that it killed me that you never came looking for me even once when I was locked up?" Elaine asked.

"Laine..." Neal said.

"That it hurt that you found Tallahassee with someone else?" Elaine said.

"Neal?!" They turned to see Tamara jogging up.

"Hey!" Neal said.

"Hey," She looked at him, "What are you doing down here?" Tamara asked.

"We were, we're just..." Neal gestured between him and Elaine then pointed to her, "I thought you go running in the woods?" Neal said.

"Yeah, I start in the woods but then I run along the beach," She looked between them, "Is everything alright?" Tamara asked.

"Regina's missing," Elaine said.

"Oh my god. That's terrible, how are Katy and Daniella taking it?" Katy yelled in frustration as Emma rubbed her back and Elaine pointed to her sister's in the distance, "Understandable," Tamara said.

"I thought maybe she was down here... Thought there might be a sign, but, uh, I was wrong," Elaine said as Emma and Katy walked over.

"Nothing," Emma looked at Tamara, "Oh, hi Tamara," Emma said.

"I feel better now," Katy said.

"Hi, Emma. Sorry about your mom, Katy," Katy nodded and Tamara looked at Elaine, "Well, I'm sure she'll turn up somewhere. Let me know if I can help at all," Elaine forced a soft smile as Tamara looked at Neal, "See you later," Tamara said and kissed her cheek before she continued running.

Neal looked at Elaine who was looking away, "Laine..." Neal said.

"I think we should go," Elaine said as she walked past him.

Emma glanced between Elaine and Neal, "Okay," Emma said and she followed after Elaine.

"Good luck, bro," Katy said and daughter up with the Swan twins.