Chapter 27: In The Name Of A Brother

At the town line, Mr Gold held an injured and confused Callie while Captain Hook was unconscious at the side of the ride and the 'outsider' was still in the crashed car. Sirens could be heard in the distance approaching, "Who are you? What's going on?" Callie asked.

"Shh... Let me... Let me. Let me," Mr Gold used his magic to heal Belle's injured, "All better. Good," He said.

"How did you do that?" Callie asked.

"it's nothing to be afraid of," Mr Gold said.

"Get away!" Callie yelled.

"Shh. Callie, please," Mr Gold said.

Faye whimpered slowly stood up and winced as a pain that shot up her leg from her ankle and she hissed. She started to limp over to the captain but fell down, "Ugh," Faye said.

"Priscilla?!" Mr Gold said.

"I'm alive," Faye said and rolled onto her back.

Elaine, Emma, David and Mary Margaret arrived at the town line in Elaine's squad car. David got out and ran towards Faye and she looked at him, "You came," Faye said as David helped her up and she hissed.

"Your ankle?" Faye nodded as David knelt down and Faye balanced herself by holding onto his shoulders as he inspected her ankles, "Seems broken," David said.

"Fabulous," Faye said as David stood up putting her arm over his shoulders as he held her by her waist.

Emma ran to Callie and Mr Gold while Mary Margaret trailed after her eldest daughter, Elaine radioed for more assistant, "I'm at the town line. Three people down, maybe four. There's a car, pretty banged up with Pennsylvania plates," Elaine said. 

"What's going on?" Emma asked Mr Gold.

"She crossed over the line. She doesn't remember," Mr Gold said in a panic.

Elaine found Captain Hook at the side of the road and he looked at her, "Hey, beautiful," Captain Hook said.

"Here I didn't think you'd notice," Captain Hook said.

Elaine knelt down and pushed on his ribs causing him to yell out in pain, "Your ribs are broken," Elaine said.

"Oh, that must be why it hurts when I laugh. Did you see his face? His one true love, gone in an instant! Just like Milah, crocodile! When you took her from her escape!" Captain Hook said as Mr Gold made his way over to him.

"But you took her first," Mr Gold said and he lunged at him, digging his cane into the captain's neck.

"Papa! Stop!" Faye yelled said tried to walk but stumbled and David caught her.

Katy appeared in white smoke and she grabbed Mr Gold pulling him away from Captain Hook, "Why'd you do that?!" Mr Gold asked.

"Enough, daddy," Katy said.