Chapter 26: The Dark Sorceress and The Captain (Original Ep: The Outsider)

Callie was cleaning up the mess of books at the library, amongst the pile, she found a knotted piece of rope. Curiously, she found a book titled A Nautical Guide and she looked through it. Callie found a page on ship knots and discovered that the piece of knotted rope she found was called The Monkey's Fist.

"Hook came here on his ship," Callie said.

Meanwhile, Mr Smee was carrying a bag as he headed down Main Street, when he reached a parking lot, he was confronted by Mr Gold who wasn't facing him but lifted his hand, magically pinning the first mate to the wall.

"Leaving town, Mr Smee?" He turned around and put Mr Smee under a chokehold, "My daughter and I spared your life. And this is how you repay us? My daughter and that object you stole from me, I want them back," Mr Gold said.

 And this is how you repay us? My daughter and that object you stole from me, I want them back," Mr Gold said

"I gave them to Hook," Mr Smee said as he struggled to breathe.

"And where is he?" Mr Gold asked.

"I don't know. W...We met on a rooftop. He didn't tell me anything," Mr Smee said.

"And why would he? Hook knows exactly what you are, Mr Smee, a snivelling rat," Mr Gold said and twisted his wrist, in a cloud of black smoke Mr Smee was magically gone, his red beanie remained.

Mr Gold tapped the red beanie away and saw Mr Smee, now as a rat, "Now, scurry off," Mr Gold said.

Elsewhere, Callie made her way down to the docks to search for the Jolly Roger, but she found the docks deserted, "Where is it?" She walked along the pier, looked up hearing seagulls and she saw several seagulls perched on a seemingly invisible object. She grabbed a handful of feed from a nearby container and threw it at the base of the Roger. The feed revealed the stairway leading onto the ship, "Found you," Callie said.

Callie carefully walked up the stairs, until she crossed the invisible barrier and now she saw the ship clearly.

"Hello?!" Archie called out from below deck.

Callie walked below deck towards the grate and looked around, "Uh... Hello?" Callie said.

"Down here!" Archie said.