Chapter 43: Little Flame (Original Ep: The Evil Queen)

Inside the clock tower, Tamara and Greg were standing on either side of Captain Hook who had a sack over his head, "Actually, I prefer it with the lights on," Greg removed the sack, "I've spent enough time below deck to not be afraid of the dark, so if this is your idea of torture, well you're just gonna have to try a little harder," Captain Hook said.

"Torture you? No, we just want to offer you a job," Greg said.

"Oh. And then you're gonna let me go?" He laughed, "Oh, I'm sorry, I already did that last job. I killed Rumpelstiltskin. I'm sated. Replete. My life's purpose met," Captain Hook said.

"I wish I could have been there, to see you stab the Dark One," Tamara said with a smirk.

"Well, look who's up to speed," Captain Hook said.

"I'm a quick learner," Tamara said.

"Then you know my work is done!" Captain Hook said.

"Yeah, I don't think so. Take a look," Greg said and he and Tamara pushed the chair that the captain was tied to, towards the window and handed him a telescope.

Captain Hook looked through it and saw Mr Gold walking with Lacey, "No. No!" Captain Hook said.

Greg took the telescope from him, "He's alive, Hook," Tamara said

"He beat you. Now, this guy has some powerful magic here, mate. He's untouchable. You'll never get another chance to take him down," Greg said.

"Oh, I will. I will indeed," Captain Hook said.

"Not unless we help you," Tamara said.

"How can you help me?" Captain Hook asked.

"We know how to kill magical creatures," Tamara said.

"And the price?" Captain Hook asked.

"I need you to help me find someone. My father. He was taken in this town a long time ago," Greg said.

"Why the bloody hell do you think I'll be able to help you find your father?" Captain Hook asked.

"Because you know the woman who took him... Regina. Do we have a deal?" Greg asked.

Flashback: World Without Light - Many Years Ago

Evangeline was sitting on a swing, that was attached to a tree in the castle's garden as she kept her eyes on a moses basket.