Chapter 19: Into The Deep/And They Lived...

Storybrooke...

A portal opened in the Charming's loft, Faye, Elsie, Kerr, Mr Gold, Roxanne, Aimee, Sebastian and Evangeline walked through to see everyone was still frozen. Sebastian turned to everyone, "Everyone back to your places as when we left," Sebastian said and Mr Gold, Elsie, Aimee and Kerr left as Sebastian, Roxanne and Faye took their places.

Roxanne waved her hands and everyone unfroze, "Your sister will need you and it's time you met your mother. I'll look after your kids and niece. Go be the Sorceress you are meant to be," David said as he and Faye were hugging and they pulled away.

"Actually," They all turned to see Evangeline, "No need. The threat is gone and all is well," Evangeline said.

"Who are you?" Julia asked.

"I'm Evangeline, Priscilla's mother," Evangeline said.

"Anyway," Faye turned to Henry, "Was... Was it that woman you saw? Did she tell you this?" Faye asked.

"Her name's Aurora. She said they have a way home, but there's someone in their way, someone they need us to help them stop. Someone only Mr Gold and you," Henry looked at Faye, "Know how to defeat," Henry said.

"Who?" Regina and Gaye asked.

Henry looked at Regina, "Your mother," Henry said, Regina looked shocked as Faye's expression hardened as she turned to Regina.

"Regina... Anything you'd like to say?" Faye asked Regina.

"Uh..." Regina said and started walking away.

"Regina!" Faye called out to her and stopped, "Mirror..." Faye ran to the mirror, "Katelyn Mills," The mirrors reflection showed Katy and she smiled softly, "Katy, you need to stay where you are a little while longer," Faye said.

"Why? We were planning a visit... Today before Alice's and Cyrus's wedding," Katy said in the mirror.

"It's your grandmother... She's alive," Katy's eyes widened, "She's in the Enchanted Forest with the twins and Snow," Faye said.

"Like hell, I'm staying put!" Katy said in the mirror.

"Trust me, sweetheart. You need to stay there and protect Wonderland. I don't think Cora will want Wonderland, I think it's more Regina she wants... But she can't know about you. Stay with friends and people. This is what it means to be this new you," Faye said.

"Okay... Okay... I'll give you a week... And remember the time difference. I'll be there in 3 days and there's nothing you can do to stop me," Katy said in the mirror before the magic was cancelled.

"Katy! Katelyn!" Faye yelled.

"How bad is Cora? Jafar level?" Evangeline asked.

"No," Faye said.

"Then we're fine..." Faye looked at her mother, "No?" Evangeline said.

"Faye, what's going on?" David asked.

"It'll give you a headache," Faye said.

Elsewhere, Callie and Mr Gold were having lunch at Granny's Diner, Granny server them burgers and fries, "They smell delicious, Granny," Callie said with a smile.

Granny smiled back, "They are delicious. They didn't take any dark magic, either," She looked at Mr Gold and leaned down with her hands on the table looking at him, "Oh, and, uh, I charge extra for the pickles," Granny said.